EVLN: EV-newswire posts for 20191007

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-2-li-ion-chemistries-550kW-peak-power-lookie-what-Williams-has-tp4695332.html
EVLN: 2 li-ion chemistries= 550kW peak power> lookie @what Williams has
Williams Develops Lighter—Yet Longer-Range—EV Battery Module
Sep 27, 2019  A pouch cell differs from a standard battery pack in that
rather than using a metallic cylinder and glass-to-metal electrical
feed-through for insulation, conductive ...
https://www.electronicdesign.com/sites/electronicdesign.com/files/styles/article_featured_standard/public/Williams-Fig_promo.png?itok=xUPKMFTl

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-69k-Rivian-e-truck-R1T-is-great-headlights-are-awful-tp4695333.html
EVLN: $69k Rivian e-truck R1T is great> headlights are awful
Rivian shows a new blue R1T electric pickup truck prototype
Sep. 30th 2019  ... capacity of any other passenger electric vehicle out
there: 105 kWh, 135 kWh, and 180 kWh ...
https://youtu.be/1yZP9ykcD34

+ (Tesla buys hi-volume Canadian li-ion maker)
https://www.freightwaves.com/news/tesla-acquires-canadian-battery-maker-hibar-systems
Tesla acquires Canadian battery maker Hibar Systems
2019-10-05  ...Ontario.ca ... boosts battery capabilities with ...
Toronto-area company specializing in high-volume ... specializes in
ultra-high-speed battery production ... in talks a Brazilian firm about
supplying lithium ...
https://s29755.pcdn.co/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/hibar.jpg

 (tipper/trash e-truck.au)
https://www.trailer-bodybuilders.com/truck-bodies/sea-leads-charge-first-all-electric-tipper-truck
SEA leads the charge with first all-electric tipper truck
Oct 04, 2019  Australian ... SEA Electric, headquartered in Melbourne, ... a
new all-electric tipper truck ... will use the truck for hard trash pickup
while exploring how to convert its garbage and recycling fleet to 100%
electric vehicles over the next five years ...
https://www.trailer-bodybuilders.com/sites/trailer-bodybuilders.com/files/SEA%20electric%20NPREV-Tipper_0.jpg

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVangel-about-San-Antonio-TX-Tesla-Supercharger-site-Watt-me-worry-tp4695295.html
EVangel-about: San_Antonio-TX Tesla Supercharger site ... (Watt-me-worry)
Tesla-3 EV driver sitting charging was ... from San_Diego-CA and
was eco-touring, driving to FL using I-8 &I-10 Hwys ...

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-e-Veloster-N-ETCR-will-lead-to-a-strong-touring-EV-tp4695265.html
EVLN: e-Veloster N-ETCR will lead to a strong touring EV
Hyundai Starts Real-Life Testing Of Electric Veloster N ETCR Racer
September 25, 2019  Hyundai Motorsport has completed the inaugurating track
test of the Veloster N ETCR, the company’s first electric racing car ...
https://images.carscoops.com/2019/09/b35c3614-hyundai-veloster-n-etcr-04.jpg

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/A-Hyundai-move-toward-electric-this-one-as-a-race-car-tp4695104.html
http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/A-Hyundai-move-toward-electric-this-one-as-a-race-car-tp4695104.html

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-auton-self-driving-e-tuk-prototype-in-Bangkok-th-tp4695158.html
EVLN: auton/self-driving e-tuk prototype in Bangkok.th

https://mail-archive.com/ev@.../maillist.html