EVLN: EV-newswire posts for 20200706

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-70M-help-workhorse-com-ramp-up-e-stepvan-production-tp4697989.html
EVLN: $70M help$ workhorse.com ramp up e-stepvan production
Workhorse lands $70 million to ramp up production of electric last-mile
delivery vehicles
July 1, 2020 ... has secured $70 million in financial backing and plans to
ramp up production ... previously provided vehicles for customers such as
delivery giant UPS ... (C Series vans left the factory in June for delivery)
https://twitter.com/Workhorse_Group/status/1278358379497426946

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-uk-tea-coffee-distributor-goes-Kangoo-e-van-r-125mi-tp4697990.html
EVLN: .uk tea&coffee distributor goes Kangoo e-van r:125mi
ISLAND ROASTED GOES ELECTRIC FOR DISTRIBUTION OF TEA AND COFFEE PRODUCTS
27th June 2020 ... Paul Thorley from EV Express adds: “We were able to
supply Dan with a Renault Kangoo electric van to test drive. With a true
125-mile range for £4 cost ...
https://twitter.com/iow_ev/status/1276837698364485632

+
Best Leaf EV tires

HD LiveWire e-motorcycle spied charging off .au EVSE

How Is Tesla the Most Valuable Automaker in the World?

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Austin-TX-Cybertruck-gigafactory-eyed-considered-tp4697837p4697979.html
TX gigafactory> positive public feedback given> Court recessed
Travis County development incentive for Tesla sees more support
July 1, 2020 ... the Travis County Commissioners Court once again opened the
floor to public testimony regarding the development incentive package for
Tesla’s proposed “Gigafactory” in southeastern Travis County ... “We would
be crazy if we did not take this opportunity,” ...
https://www.austinmonitor.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/1024px-20191121-tesla-cybertruck-driving-seat.jpg

For EVLN EV-newswire posts view:
 http://www.evdl.org/archive/
https://mail-archive.com/ev@.../maillist.html