EVLN: EV-newswire posts for 20200718

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-British-Gas-orders-1-000-Vauxhall-Vivaro-e-e-vans-tp4698163.html
EVLN: British Gas orders 1,000 Vauxhall Vivaro-e e-vans
British Gas makes largest UK commercial EV order with Vauxhall
July 7th, 2020 ... British Gas today announces that is has ordered 1,000 new
all-electric Vivaro-e vans from Vauxhall – the largest commercial BEV
(battery electric vehicle) order in the UK to date  British Gas today
announces that is has ordered 1,000 new all-electric Vivaro-e vans from
Vauxhall – the largest commercial BEV (battery electric vehicle) order ...
https://gb-media.vauxhall.co.uk/sites/default/files/styles/cropping_image/public/field/image/97/Vivaro-e-512352.jpg

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-2020-Fiat-500-EV-production-begins-tp4698164.html
EVLN: 2020 Fiat 500 EV production begins
New 2020 Fiat 500 production begins – supermini goes all-electric
Jul 8, 2020 ... This is not the first all-electric Fiat 500 we’ve seen, with
FCA having briefly sold a low-production electric version in ...
https://www.crankandpiston.com/media/2020-fiat-500-hatchback/Fiat-500-1.jpg

+
$7M Sonoma-CA Coast Project rebates for public EVSE

HD LiveWire Owner Does Historic .us Border-To-Border Ride

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVwarning-CA-power-shutoffs-utility-blackouts-coming-again-tp4698035.html
EVwarning: CA power-shutoffs/utility-blackouts coming (again)
PG&E promises “smarter, smaller and shorter” power shutoffs in 2020
July 8, 2020  During a virtual Town Hall on Wildfire Preparedness ... a
representative from Pacific Gas and Electric promised this year’s round of
Public Safety Power Shutoffs would be “smarter, smaller and shorter.”  “We
will have an entirely different and better system in 2020 than 2019,” said
Matt Pender, director of the Community Wildfire Safety Program for PG&E,
explaining that the shutoffs would be “smarter because (to prevent our
website from going down again) we have upgraded to an entire new system;
smarter because we divided the grid into smaller sections to make sure only
the people who really need to be turned off because of high risk will be
turned off, and shorter because we doubled the amount of helicopters for
inspecting our lines, and added two aircraft with infrared cameras so we can
inspect our lines at night.” ...

For EVLN EV-newswire posts view:
 http://www.evdl.org/archive/
https://mail-archive.com/ev@.../maillist.html