EVLN: Escaped quarantine on a $2k e-bike> a needed distraction

EVLN: Escaped quarantine on a $2k e-bike> a needed distraction

https://www.yahoo.com/news/escaped-quarantine-2-000-electric-133000489.html
I escaped quarantine on a $2,000 electric bike, and it was the distraction
from reality I desperately needed
July 2, 2020  Business Insider  -Super73 is a California-based company
that's been building good-looking, retro-styled electric bikes since 2016
-I put the company's S1 model through its paces to see how good the bike is
for getting around New York as the city starts to open up  -The quick,
sturdy, and fun e-bike took me far away from my apartment and put a huge
smile on my face in the process. Restaurants, barbershops, beaches, and
offices are reopening, but the challenge of how to travel to those places
without excessive human interaction remains ...
https://media.zenfs.com/EN/business_insider_articles_888/99049aad53057f0c694eb96ea73c60c2

+
https://motocrossactionmag.com/electric-pee-wees-the-silent-revolution/
ELECTRIC PEE-WEES: THE SILENT REVOLUTION OF THE HUSQVARNA EE 5 & KTM SX-E 5
Jul 7, 2020  KTM and Husqvarna owner Stefan Pierer believes in electric
technology and see ... that pee-wees are what electric motorcycle
manufacturers should focus on ...
https://cdn-0.motocrossactionmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/KTM-MINI-HUSKY-2.jpg

For EVLN EV-newswire posts view:
 http://www.evdl.org/archive/