EVLN: Free £81k Jaguar I-Pace EV offer not-taken

EVLN: Free £81k Jaguar I-Pace EV offer not-taken

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/meghan-markles-best-friend-turns-13528725
Meghan Markle's best friend 'turns down offer of free £81,000 Jaguar
electric car'
3 NOV 2018  Dave Burke

[image  / AFP
https://i2-prod.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article13528986.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/0_THP_CHP_031118SLUG_1821JPG.jpg
Meghan's pal was reportedly offered a Jaguar I-Pace
]

Jessica Mulroney is said to have been 'arranged' the car when she joined
Meghan and Harry at the Invictus Games in Australia but a spokesman said
they haven't agreed to accept it

A close friend of Meghan Markle has been reportedly offered an £81,000
Jaguar free of charge.

Jessica Mulroney, who was an 'unofficial maid of honour' at Meghan and
Harry's wedding - and whose twin sons were page boys - is said to have been
'arranged' the car when she joined the couple for the Invictus Games in
Australia.

But a spokesman for the 38-year-old said that they 'haven't agreed to accept
the Jaguar I-Pace'.

The Daily Mail [
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6348209/EDEN-CONFIDENTIAL-Meghans-designer-best-friend-bags-free-81-000-Jaguar.html
] reported that Jessica and husband Ben - the son of former Canadian Prime
Minister Brian Mulroney - are set to take delivery of the Jaguar I-Pace
imminently at their home in Toronto, Canada.

However a spokesman for the couple told The Mail: "They have not agreed to
formally accept a Jaguar i-Pace at this time."
Jessica Mulroney arriving at Harry and Meghan's wedding in May

    How Meghan Markle used '£60,000' Down Under royal tour wardrobe to send
subtle messages about her passions

Mr Mulroney has also since posted a link to the story on Twitter - simply
writing: "False".

A company insider had told the newspaper that the offer had been made, with
a source stating: "It's fair to say it has raised some eyebrows here."

Jaguar supplies cars to the Royal Family.

It's thought that Jessica, a mother of three, joined Harry and Meghan on the
royal tour to lend support and a sympathetic ear to her pal Meghan, who is
experiencing pregnancy for the first time.

    Meghan Markle's scar reveals 'secret bone-breaking surgery to perfect
her feet'

Canadian Mulroney is a celebrity stylist, PR expert and wedding planner -
and is married to the son of a former Canadian Prime Minister.

Her daughter, Ivy, and twin sons Brian and John were bridesmaid and page
boys at Meghan and Harry's wedding in May.

Jessica and Meghan have been friends for years and used to work together on
Markle's lifestyle blog, The Tig, which she gave up before getting engaged
to the prince in November 2017.

As a wedding planner, she was expertly placed to help her friend navigate
planning the epic event that is marrying a prince with all eyes of the world
on her.
[© mirror.co.uk]

[dated]
http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVwedding-Prince-uk-Harry-drives-bride-in-converted-Jaguar-EV-tp4690138.html
EVwedding: Prince.uk Harry drives bride in converted Jaguar EV
May 19, 2018  Jaguar claims the Zero drives like an E-Type (you'd have to
ask Harry about ... An electric powertrain developing 220kW was specially
designed for the Zero...

+
https://tiresandparts.net/news/automotive/jaguar-electric-i-pace-wins-car-of-the-year-award-in-germany/
Jaguar Electric I-Pace Wins Car of the Year Award in Germany
November 3, 2018  The Jaguar I-PACE electric performance SUV has won the
2019 German Car of the Year Award. The model which is Jaguar's first fully
electric vehicle (EV) got ...
https://tiresandparts.net/wp-content/uploads/JAGUAR%E2%80%99S-ELECTRIC-I-PACE-IS-GERMANY%E2%80%99S-CAR-OF-THE-YEAR-1.jpg