EVLN: I fear the Greeks' electric vehicles> (Timeo Danaos' electrica vehiculis)

EVLN: I fear the Greeks' electric vehicles> (Timeo Danaos' electrica vehiculis)

brucedp

% First item shows two e-up EVs, the 2nd shows several GEM nEVs, and the third shows a Chinese Smart copy/clone/knockoff Zotye Yun E100 EV %

http://www.army.gr/default.php?pname=Article&art_id=93506&cat_id=14&la=2
Usage of Electric Civilian Vehicles by the Army

[image
http://www.army.gr/files/image/20170607_cars/3.JPG
(two VW e-Up EVs)
]

On Tuesday, 06 June 2017, a ceremony was held in the Hellenic Army General Staff for the acceptance of two (2) electric civilian vehicles donated by a private company.

The acceptance of the electric vehicles by the Army is part of HAGS's environmental and energy actions within the framework of the broader plan of the Ministry of National Defence and the Hellenic National Defence General Staff to reduce the energy footprint and operating costs.
[© army.gr]

http://greece.greekreporter.com/2017/07/13/hellenic-army-leading-the-way-to-going-green-with-electric-cars/
Hellenic Army Leading the Way to ‘Going Green’ With Electric Cars
Jul 13, 2017  The Hellenic Army is leading the way in Greece by deciding to turn to electric vehicles as a part of a wider "going green" plan ... (GEM nEVs)
http://greece.greekreporter.com/files/4555163751_a675a93a10_z-1-696x391.jpg
http://www.tornosnews.gr/en/tornos/green-travel/26307-greek-army-leading-the-way-to-%E2%80%98going-green%E2%80%99-with-electric-cars.html
Greek army leading the way to ‘Going Green’ with electric cars
13.07.2017  The Hellenic Army is leading the way in Greece by deciding to switch to electric vehicles as a part of a wider “going green” plan — despite the fact that the … the army has purchased two electric cars used on a pilot basis ... (Zotye Yun E100 EV)
http://www.tornosnews.gr/en/files/800px_Electric_Car_recharging_427510390.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellenic
Hellenic is a synonym for Greek ...
www.dictionary.com/browse/beware-of-greeks-bearing-gifts
Beware of Greeks bearing gifts definition.
Do not trust enemies who bring you presents — they could very well be playing a trick. The saying is adapted from the words of Laocoon in the story of the Trojan horse ...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeo_Danaos_et_dona_ferentes
Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes (Latin translates to: ) I fear Greeks bearing gifts
 (which ended up being stated as: Beware of Greeks bearing gifts) ...

For EVLN EV-newswire posts use:
http://evdl.org/evln/

{brucedp.neocities.org}