EVLN: JLR i-Pace Experience kick-off> multi-city.us tour (v)

EVLN: JLR i-Pace Experience kick-off> multi-city.us tour (v)

https://electriccarsreport.com/2018/10/jaguar-electrifies-san-francisco-with-test-drive-experience/
Jaguar Electrifies San Francisco With Test Drive Experience
October 3, 2018  Blagojce Krivevski

[image
https://electriccarsreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/jaguar-i-pace-san-francisco.jpg?x50765

video
https://youtu.be/uAnNF9HBe04
Jaguar Electrifies Event | San Francisco | Jaguar USA
]

Jaguar North America is kicking off the Jaguar Electrifies Experience, a
multi-city national tour, in San Francisco this week. To mark the premiere
of the Experience, Jaguar has launched a marketing campaign across the San
Francisco that includes billboards and branded VOLTA charging stations, as
well as local vendor integrations.

The Jaguar Electrifies Experience is designed to engage, entertain, and
educate consumers on the full Jaguar vehicle lineup as well as the benefits
of owning an electric vehicle (EV). Following the premiere event in San
Francisco, Oct. 3-7, the Experience will travel to key U.S. EV markets:
South Florida, Los Angeles and the New York City metro area through spring
2019.

To promote the Experience, Jaguar has been the exclusive advertiser on a
series of digital VOLTA EV charging stations in the Bay Area that are
offering free electric vehicle charging. There will be an example of a VOLTA
EV charging station at the Jaguar Electrifies Experience. VOLTA Charging is
based in San Francisco and is the largest free EV charging network in the
U.S. with infrastructure in major cities across the country.

The brand is also working with local Bay Area vendors to offer attendees at
the Experience flavors of the city with a selection of food and beverage
options from local favorites including Dynamo Donut, Ghirardelli, Philz
Coffee, Blue Bottle Coffee, Harmless Harvest juices and Alameda craft soda.
Attendees will also be able to enjoy some of the city’s best indulgences,
including breakfast from Jane, and macaroons from Chantal Guillon.

At the center of the Jaguar Electrifies Experience is the Jaguar I-PACE
performance SUV, the brand’s first fully electric vehicle equipped with a
90kWh battery with an EPA estimated electric range of 234 miles2. The I-PACE
is priced from $69,5001 in the US and will be available to consumers this
fall.

Guests at the Jaguar Electrifies Experience guides participants on a journey
through the full lineup of 2019 model year Jaguar vehicles, then takes a
deep dive into “The World of I-PACE” to learn about the brand’s first
all-electric performance SUV through a series of interactive touchpoints.
Along the way, participants will have the opportunity to get behind the
wheel of several of the latest Jaguar vehicles, including the I-PACE,
F-PACE, E-PACE and F-TYPE in a series of street drives. Guests will also be
able to drive the Jaguar I-PACE on a timed and scored, closed-circuit
SmartCone drive. To participate in the drive experiences, attendees must be
21 or older with a valid driver’s license. Passengers in the vehicle must be
8 or older and accompanied by a parent or guardian.

The experience will conclude in “The Electric Lounge” which will feature
some of the industry’s most cutting-edge products and technologies curated
by media partner WIRED, including Smart Mirror Touchscreens, DJI Mavic Air
Drones and a Live Drone Feed of the closed-circuit driving test course. In
addition, guests will be able to participate in various augmented and
virtual reality activities that can be shared on social media. The lounge
will also feature the Jaguar brand’s electric racing vehicles, including the
Jaguar I-TYPE from the Formula E series and the Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY [
https://electriccarsreport.com/tag/jaguar-i-pace-etrophy/
] from the world’s first all-electric spec racing series, a support race to
the ABB FIA Formula E Championship in Season 5, beginning with the Formula E
debut in the Middle East on Dec. 15.
[© electriccarsreport.com]

+
https://thesouthafrica.co.za/jaguar-i-pace-drives-from-johannesburg-to-durban-quite-amazing-for-an-all-electric-vehicle/
Jaguar I-Pace drives from Johannesburg to Durban – quite amazing for an ALL
Electric vehicle
2018-10-07  “With the introduction of the Jaguar Powerway, electric vehicles
such as the Jaguar I-PACE are no longer restricted to the confines of urban
areas. Long distance ...
https://thesouthafrica.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/636728803725861856BY-660x330.jpg