EVLN: Leaf EVs light-up Devonport.nz art at GLOW@Artweek

http://ourauckland.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz/articles/news/2018/10/electric-cars-power-devonport-art-installations/
Electric cars power Devonport art installations

[images
http://ourauckland.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz/media/22300/glow1.jpg

http://ourauckland.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz/media/22301/glow2.jpg

http://ourauckland.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz/media/22304/glow5.jpg
]

Glow with the flow during Artweek

The annual GLOW@Artweek [
http://ourauckland.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz/articles/events/2018/10/glow-artweek/
] is famous in Devonport, combining local artists' work with renewable
energy technology.

And though the rest of Auckland seems to be in the dark about one of the
area's most popular Artweek displays, two Nissan Leaf electric vehicles are
set to raise the event's profile.

Supported by the Devonport-Takapuna Local Board, Auckland Transport, Vector
and Devonport Business Association, GLOW@Artweek will transform Windsor
Reserve into a supercharged art venue on Friday October 12 and Saturday
October 13, from 5pm until late.

The event features light pavilions made by Unitec architecture students, all