EVLN: Luka EV.cz 4Whl e-motors r:300km ts:145kph 0-100kph:9.6s (v)

EVLN: Luka EV.cz 4Whl e-motors r:300km ts:145kph 0-100kph:9.6s (v)

https://electriccarsreport.com/2018/04/mw-motors-unveils-stylish-luka-ev/
MW Motors unveils stylish Luka EV
April 7, 2018  Blagojce Krivevski

[images
https://electriccarsreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Luka-EV.jpg?x50765

https://electriccarsreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Luka-EV_1.jpg?x50765

https://electriccarsreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Luka-EV_2.jpg?x50765

https://electriccarsreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Luka-EV_3.jpg?x50765

video
https://youtu.be/Pp5MTLgXrBk
LUKA EV Introduction 2018
]

MW Motors, a Czech car company start-up, has unveiled a stylish
retro-looking Luka electric vehicle.

The two-seat Luka EV uses four 12.5-kW in-wheel electric motors, delivering
a combined power of 50 kW (66 horsepower). That’ll push the car from
standstill to 62 mph (0-100 km/h) in 9.6 seconds. Top speed is 691 mph or
about 145 km/h.

The Luka EV has an aluminum alloy chassis with fiber-reinforced plastic body
and only weighs a little less than 1,800 pounds (815 kg).

It uses a 21.9-kWh Li-ion battery pack that will provide a range of 186
miles (300 km) on a single charge. And the company says it can charge to 80%
capacity within one hour, but doesn’t say which specification of charger is
required for such performance.

MW says development is ongoing so figures may differ once production starts.
The company is in the process of having the car independently certified and
crash tested and will reveal further details as development continues.
[© electriccarsreport.com]
http://mwmotors.cz/luka-ev/
lukaev  STYLE FROM THE PAST, TECHNOLOGY FROM THE FUTURE

https://www.driving.co.uk/news/retro-electric-sports-car-looks-like-vw-karmann-ghia-comes-czech-start/
Retro electric sports car looks like a VW Karmann Ghia but comes from Czech
start-up
Apr 6, 2018  Czech mate ... LUKA EV ... A touchscreen infotainment system,
air conditioning, electric windows and central locking are all said to be
standard. The little-known company says it is still awaiting crash test
results, and doesn't yet know whether it will be sold in the UK ...
https://youtu.be/Pp5MTLgXrBk

+
https://carbuzz.com/news/fisker-trying-to-build-40-000-electric-vehicle
Fisker Trying To Build $40000 Electric Vehicle
Apr 5 2018  Henrik Fisker believes he can build an entry-level electric
vehicle that will sell for around $40,000. The former BMW and Aston Martin
designer said the proposed vehicle will eventually sit below the EMotion in
the brand's hierarchy, along with Orbit, the self-driving city shuttle.
Production has yet to begin on either Orbit or ...
https://dmi3w0goirzgw.cloudfront.net/gallery-images/1600/420000/100/420120.jpg

Re: EVLN: Luka EV.cz 4Whl e-motors r:300km ts:145kph 0-100kph:9.6s (v)

If they actually begin production, this will be the first normal car
with in-wheel motors, as best I can recall. Pretty impressive specs. And
an amazingly catchy retro look. I hope they aren't vapor.
Peri

>MW Motors, a Czech car company start-up, has unveiled a stylish
>retro-looking Luka electric vehicle.
>
>The two-seat Luka EV uses four 12.5-kW in-wheel electric motors,
>delivering
>a combined power of 50 kW (66 horsepower). That’ll push the car from
>standstill to 62 mph (0-100 km/h) in 9.6 seconds. Top speed is 691 mph
>or
>about 145 km/h.
>
>The Luka EV has an aluminum alloy chassis with fiber-reinforced plastic
>body
>and only weighs a little less than 1,800 pounds (815 kg).
>
>It uses a 21.9-kWh Li-ion battery pack that will provide a range of 186
>miles (300 km) on a single charge. And the company says it can charge
>to 80%
>capacity within one hour, but doesn’t say which specification of
>charger is
>required for such performance.
>
>MW says development is ongoing so figures may differ once production
>starts.
>The company is in the process of having the car independently certified
>and
>crash tested and will reveal further details as development continues.
>[© electriccarsreport.com]
>http://mwmotors.cz/luka-ev/
>lukaev  STYLE FROM THE PAST, TECHNOLOGY FROM THE FUTURE
>

>https://www.driving.co.uk/news/retro-electric-sports-car-looks-like-vw-karmann-ghia-comes-czech-start/
>Retro electric sports car looks like a VW Karmann Ghia but comes from
>Czech
>start-up
>Apr 6, 2018  Czech mate ... LUKA EV ... A touchscreen infotainment
>system,
>air conditioning, electric windows and central locking are all said to
>be
>standard. The little-known company says it is still awaiting crash test
>results, and doesn't yet know whether it will be sold in the UK ...
>https://youtu.be/Pp5MTLgXrBk
>

>+
>https://carbuzz.com/news/fisker-trying-to-build-40-000-electric-vehicle
>Fisker Trying To Build $40000 Electric Vehicle
>Apr 5 2018  Henrik Fisker believes he can build an entry-level electric
>vehicle that will sell for around $40,000. The former BMW and Aston
>Martin
>designer said the proposed vehicle will eventually sit below the
>EMotion in
>the brand's hierarchy, along with Orbit, the self-driving city shuttle.
>Production has yet to begin on either Orbit or ...
>https://dmi3w0goirzgw.cloudfront.net/gallery-images/1600/420000/100/420120.jpg
>

>For EVLN EV-newswire posts use:
>http://evdl.org/archive/
>

>{brucedp.neocities.org}
>
>--
>Sent from:
>http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/

bike hubmotor for 20" rear wheel

 many sellers talk about thier 20" hub motor,  but I think there selling a
hub motor geared for a 26" wheel which would make the rpm vs effecantcy
way off . I'm looking for a hub motor thats wound propery  20" wheel .
I'm looking for speeds around 20mph maybe 25 mph. I have 24  volts of
40ah calb cells and want to do 25 miles plus .