EVLN: Rainy TX Tesla-3 Tales> the perfect proposal led2 wedding.cn

EVLN: Rainy TX Tesla-3 Tales> the perfect proposal led2 wedding.cn

https://www.teslarati.com/tesla-model-3-easter-egg-proposal-matthew-piccolo-jessica-kuzma/
Tesla Tales: How a Model 3 led to the perfect proposal
July 8, 2018  Simon Alvarez

[images
https://cdn.teslarati.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/model-3-proposal-1-1-e1531049441256.jpg
model-3-proposal  / Matthew Piccolo via Stacy Felan/Twitter

https://cdn.teslarati.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/model-3-proposal-3-698x466.jpg

https://cdn.teslarati.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/model-3-proposal-2-991x557.jpg
]

If there is one thing that Texas-based engineering student Matthew Piccolo
and his girlfriend Jessica Kuzma have in common, it is their love for
Tesla’s electric cars. For Matthew, he was sure that she was the one. Thus,
when it came to ask Jessica the all-important question, he knew he had to
come up with something that both of them would appreciate and remember in
the years to come.

That would be the Tesla Model 3. Using one of the compact electric car’s
Easter Eggs, Matthew decided to propose to Jessica right as she sat in the
driver’s seat. The proposal, which happened during a rainy Texas day, was
nothing short of perfect.

“Thanks, Elon Musk, for building a car that makes such an awesome wingman
for a proposal!” Matthew wrote in a Twitter post featuring the event.

As the Texas summer heats up, so does prime vacation season. Between making
travel arrangements and hitting the road, following these 10 essential steps
can help keep your home safe and protected...

Matthew chatted with Teslarati about his and Jessica’s Tesla tale, and it is
something that is incredibly sweet. Both he and Jessica are college
students, and thus, they cannot afford one of Tesla’s luxury electric cars
for now. Being close to graduating from his engineering degree, Matthew
plans to help his now-fiance go through medical school. After that, they
plan on buying their dream cars — a Tesla Model X and a Model 3.

Matthew wanted his proposal to incorporate his and Jessica’s “thing,” and he
also wanted it to be creative and fun. His dad, for one, took great lengths
when he proposed to his mother, buying cracker jacks for her every week and
hiding the engagement ring as the prize inside the final pack. After
brainstorming about his proposal, Matthew found something perfect on Turo —
a white Tesla Model 3, which just happens to have a sketchpad Easter Egg.

“I just knew that’s how I would do it,” he said.

Matthew and Jessica saw their first Model 3 in the wild a few months ago
outside her apartment complex, and both pretty much fell in love with the
vehicle. According to Matthew, seeing the Model 3 in person after hearing
about it for so long was “something else.” After finding the electric car on
Turo, Matthew began to drop some hints to his fiance-to-be. He first told
her that he had bought a Model 3, an idea that Jessica warmed up to
eventually. According to Matthew, she eventually thought that “Model 3” was
a code for “engagement ring.”

“She thought whenever I said ‘Model 3,’ that was code for ‘engagement ring.’
Little did she know I actually bought a Model 3, but only for a day. That’s
how I got the surprise that I wanted out of the proposal,” he said.

Matthew chose July 4 as the date for his proposal. He and Jessica drove
around the rental white Model 3, and according to Matthew, “she and I loved
it,” despite the rainy weather. When Jessica saw the message on the white
Model 3’s sketchpad Easter Egg, she knew her answer. As could be seen in the
couple’s Twitter posts, she said yes, and it was the sweetest of proposals,
done in a rainy Texas afternoon and besides a vehicle that both hopes to own
one day.

Matthew states that it would be great to have a Tesla Model X carry them
away during their wedding, similar to a Tesla-themed wedding we covered
earlier this year. The engineering student also states that he and Jessica
love the idea of using a different-colored Model 3 for a baby announcement
in the future. At that point in their lives, Matthew hopes that they would
already have their very own Model 3. Tesla’s electric cars, after all, make
great wedding vehicles, as could be seen in this Model X fleet “performing”
in unison for a bride and groom in China.
[© teslarati.com]

+
http://www.saturdayeveningpost.com/2018/07/10/culture/electric-power-electrifying-vision-happy-birthday-nikola-tesla.html
Electric Power. Electrifying Vision. Happy Birthday, Nikola Tesla.
2018/07/10 · 5h  His reputation, however, grew geometrically after his
death. So much so that he inspired the names of bands and electric cars ...
http://www.saturdayeveningpost.com/wp-content/uploads/satevepost/2018-07-09-nikola-tesla-01.jpg