EVLN: Some Tesla-3 & Tesla-S EV side-by-side visual-comparison fun (v)

EVLN: Some Tesla-3 & Tesla-S EV side-by-side visual-comparison fun (v)

brucedp

https://cleantechnica.com/2017/08/12/tesla-model-3-ready-race-tesla-model-s-rumbling-video-fun/
Tesla Model 3 Ready To Race Tesla Model S … & Rumbling? (Video Fun)
August 12th, 2017  Matt Pressman

[image
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0196/5170/files/M3AR1_grande.png?v=1500491904

video  dated
https://youtu.be/pndotZi5tqk
Tesla Model 3 (AR) side-by-side with Tesla Model S
EVANNEX Aftermarket Tesla Accessories Jul 19, 2017
]

We decided to create a video comparison for Model S and Model 3 … but how? Sure, there are some spy shots and an increasing number of photos, but there have been very few side-by-side videos of the two vehicles together.

Fortunately, Roger Pressman, here at EVANNEX, owns one of the first Model S vehicles produced by Tesla — a Signature Model S, VIN#184. He purchased the car in 2012 and has used it as a rolling laboratory for our products ever since. Nevertheless, we’re located in Florida, 2,500 miles from Fremont and 1,000 miles from Ohio, where Model 3s are being safety tested.

Given that, the problem with a video comparison is obvious — there are no Model 3s in Florida.

Luckily, we recently announced our new special AR (augmented reality) app. We created a car-size “target,” and the rest is shown in our video. The Model 3 you see isn’t real, but it sure does demonstrate just how cool augmented reality can be ...
[© Sustainable Enterprises Media]
https://evannex.com/blogs/news/teslas-model-s-and-model-3-new-side-by-side-video
Tesla's Model S and Model 3 — new side-by-side video
July 20, 2017  We decided to create a video comparison for Model S and Model 3 right now, but how? ...

For EVLN EV-newswire posts use:
http://evdl.org/evln/

{brucedp.neocities.org}