EVLN: Spy-Shot> (camo'd) 2018 Nissan Leaf EV charging in France

EVLN: Spy-Shot> (camo'd) 2018 Nissan Leaf EV charging in France

brucedp
This post was updated on .

http://www.burlappcar.com/2017/07/2018-nissan-leaf-charging-in-france.html
2018 Nissan Leaf charging in France
July 23, 2017  Vince Burlapp

[image
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-M0UnDvB3Efw/WXU6Ec7VBKI/AAAAAAAAvxQ/yjV-4v1HHRE_Nno5x8Owfcg1dpYWWnWegCLcBGAs/s1600/burlappcar-nissan-leaf-2018.jpg
(camo'd)
]

Just another picture of the new Leaf.
We can see the new front end a little bit better on this one.

Again, the Leaf is using the same structure as the current model. With new body panels.
And the same glass as before.
(Kind of what Toyota did with the 2015 Camry. Which was the same car as the 2012 with new body panels and same glass.)

We'll have to wait a few more days to find out about the new battery pack and new EV range.
Which I doubt will beat the Bolt...
[© burlappcar.com]

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-2nd-shift-adds-25-jobs-on-Jan2018-Decherd-TN-200mi-Leaf-EV-plant-v-td4687501.html
EVLN: 2nd-shift adds 25-jobs on Jan2018 @Decherd-TN 200mi-Leaf EV plant (v)
http://www.tradearabia.com/news/MTR_327921.html
New Nissan Leaf to come with e-Pedal
2017/07/23 ... flip of a switch, the technology turns your accelerator into an e-Pedal, allowing drivers to accelerate, decelerate and stop using just the e-pedal …

For EVLN EV-newswire posts use:
http://evdl.org/evln/

{brucedp.neocities.org}