EVLN: e-motorcycle.il Volt debut.uk @Goodwood

https://londonbikers.com/t/italian-volt-electric-motorcycle/109706
ITALIAN VOLT electric motorcycle
20180730  1h  JayFounder

[images
https://londonbikers.com/uploads/default/original/3X/e/7/e73d91c1e9032b0c930c2a4135eb9c44781e3dd2.jpg
Italian_Volt_Lacama_reaches_UK_soil_for_first_time__

https://londonbikers.com/uploads/default/original/3X/e/c/ec30cddc190918f5236841f92fe2ab9a01fe503d.jpg
Italian_Volt_takes_to_the_Goodwood_Hill

https://londonbikers.com/uploads/default/optimized/3X/6/6/66dad1be907d5fc0f0fb7b0179fd766c6c1c8952_1_690x459.jpg
Italian_Volt_brings_the_future_to_Goodwood_

https://londonbikers.com/uploads/default/optimized/3X/7/5/75ad6fa2499c0725340789027eb237986e296f32_1_690x459.jpg
Italian_Volt_Goodwood_display

https://londonbikers.com/uploads/default/optimized/3X/1/a/1aae635218bc55097f9956df98e8105fa90d2156_1_592x500.jpg
Design_process
]

Those close to me may know I like electric vehicles. I think they’re the
future.

We got this PR piece recently. It’s out of date now obviously, but I thought
I’d share it as I find any developments in the electric bike space
interesting and thought you guys might too!

    Making their UK debut, Italian Volt travelled from Milan to showcase
their bespoke designed electric machines to an intrigued ‘Festival of Speed’
audience.

    With two models being assembled and reassembled with 3D printed bodywork
and other components, onlookers and media were fascinated by this next
generation piece of engineering.

    Of particular interest was the interaction between the IV designer and
individual potential customers. Using the latest Rendering techniques,
computer sketches were built up from a diverse choice of silhouettes and
colourways, to create unique designs which were then emailed directly to
visitors smartphones.

    The Festival also marked a continuation of the journey for the brand
both in terms of its progression but also literally, as the team stopped off
to shoot film and imagery both ways, in the Alps and French locations.

    Using the stealth like running of the electric powered 208 NM of torque
Lacama model, the IV team also had some runs up the legendary Hill ‘on the
quiet’!

    The Goodwood visit was very much an investigative experience for Italian
Volt with further UK appearances planned soon. Orders for the Lacama are
being taken now, with UK road legal models available later this year.

    Italian Volt’s VP of operations Alessandro Miraglia commented; “Goodwood
was certainly an interesting experience and it is clear to see why it has
such a draw for petrol and electric fans. The questions we had and interest
from the media was certainly heartening.

    We also used our time to get some great photography at Goodwood and
other locations plus spend some time talking to aftermarket suppliers such
as Öhlins who were located near us. We look forward to travel back to the UK
soon!”
    For more information visit www.italianvolt.com
[© londonbikers.com]

+
https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/technology/auto/bajaj-auto-to-start-selling-qute-in-kerala-north-east-from-next-month-2759011.html
Bajaj Auto to start selling Qute in Kerala, North East from next month
Jul 25, 2018  -4 hours ago  Bajaj Auto dealers in Kerala and in the North
East have already placed orders for the ... Qute also offers itself to make
it into an electric vehicle," D'sa said.
https://static-news.moneycontrol.com/static-mcnews/2017/07/Qute-653x435.jpg