EVent: EVs @ seattleautoshow.com Intl Auto Show Seattle-WA

https://www.king5.com/article/entertainment/television/programs/evening/seattle-international-auto-show-new-cars-2019/281-d9a37a2c-341a-47c3-a81b-f85ca02bf0dd
Seattle International Auto Show brings the newest cars under one roof
November 14, 2019  Eric Riddle

[images  / KING 5 Evening
https://media.king5.com/assets/KING/images/844e171a-2d4f-4553-ab46-71e837df80f8/844e171a-2d4f-4553-ab46-71e837df80f8.jpg
 (show floor)

https://media.king5.com/assets/KING/images/b72d91ba-8106-4813-b92f-0fca29891524/b72d91ba-8106-4813-b92f-0fca29891524.jpg
Electric cars are hot in Washington with over 50,000 of them on the road
]

What's new on four wheels? You'll find it here. Sponsored by Seattle
International Auto Show

SEATTLE — It's an event car lovers look forward to every year. The Seattle
International Auto Show has more than 500 of the latest model cars, trucks,
SUVs, crossovers, vans, hybrids and exotics on display. Want to take one for
a spin? There are 75 cars you can take for a test drive.

Thinking about getting an electric car? Don't miss the Electric Highway
display by Puget Sound Energy. Electric cars are very popular in our area
with over 50,000 on Washington road. There are over 20 models – some
starting as low as $30,000 before rebates and incentives – on the market
right now.

Attendees can also get an up-close look at ultra-high-end exotic vehicles
from Open Road Northwest including a 2020 Lamborghini Huracan, 2020 Bentley
all-New GT, 2020 Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV and more.

[image]  This McLaren is just one of the many exotic cars on display at the
Seattle Auto Show

The Seattle International Auto Show is happening now till Sunday at
CenturyLink Field Event Center. Tickets can be found here [
https://www.seattleautoshow.com/tickets/
]. Kids 12 and under are free.
[© king5.com]

+
https://www.driving.co.uk/news/james-may-cars-go-electric-whether-like-not/
James May: Cars have to go electric, whether you like it or not
10 November 2019  "I'm convinced that cars ought by right to be driven by
electric motors" ...
https://www.google.com/search?q=James+May+tesla
 (top-gear.uk presenter)
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/inside-james-mays-electric-garage-why-ive-switched-my-vehicles-vg0wbz5fg
Inside James May’s electric garage: why I’ve switched my vehicles
November 9 2019  what if the battery electric vehicle, or BEV, isn't the
answer? ... (Subscribe)
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/imageserver/image/methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F040359c8-0306-11ea-a5c6-614c29c2a639.jpg?crop=2143%2C1205%2C45%2C201

For EVLN EV-newswire posts use:
 http://www.evdl.org/archive/