EVnews status: slo-newz dayz ... (offline 5/20+)

EVnews status: slo-newz dayz ... (offline 5/20+)

EV news items are slow in coming. Which is bad (4u), but good (4me).
Everyone likes to read the latest and greatest EV news items. But there have
been few auto shows.

IMO, it feels like automakers are (pr)talking a-mean-game, but actually
holding-their-breath until after the next election.

That opinion was also shared in this piece I found today:

https://insideevs.com/news/350330/legacy-auto-committed-gas-cars/
Major Global Automakers Still Merely Dabbling In EVs
May 19, 2019  While Tesla accelerates forward, most automakers are barely
creeping ... The major global automakers have been dabbling in the EV
business for several ...
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0196/5170/files/bpm-electric-car_grande_da880ef8-6d54-4dcd-9296-35912222f896_grande.jpg?v=1556805707

Yesterday, I saw a very brief blurb by motorweek on the Leaf EV+
http://www.motorweek.org/reviews/road_tests/2019-nissan-leaf-plus/
2019 Nissan Leaf Plus Episode 3837
http://www.motorweek.org/images/made/images/road_tests/2019_nissan_leaf_plus_1_638_317_80.jpg

*My personal status:
Why is slow EVnews good 4me? Last week my right shoulder had horrific pain
to the point it made the right arm&hand useless (too painful to use), so I
became a one-finger typing lefty which seriously slowed my efforts of
finding, editing and posting EV news items.

Reminder: 5/20 I am going under the Endocrine surgeon's blade and they
likely won't let me leave the San Antonio VA Hospital for 24+hrs after the
thyroidectomy (age has me losing body-parts, and slowly becoming
one-with-the-borg). My 4g access will likely be very limited (I might
disappear off the net for a while).

Once I return to my nearby apt., I'll need time to recover and let the
Frankenstein's-monster throat-stitches heal (I am hoping I will still keep
my speaking voice so, I can continue to help at EVents).

Bottom-line: there may be a delay before I will resume posting EV news items
again. If all goes well, eventually my voice will come back, and the
stitches/scar will disappear so, I can be ready for Sept.'s NDEW (Willie was
at the last one).

Again, I thank the evdl.org members for allow me to post these EV news
items, so that EVangels are kept informed.

(bk online): EVnews status ...

(offt)
My va surgery was stopped/canceled to be rescheduled for a later date.
So, I am back online, with plenty of things to do.

EVnews status: 1/week worth ... (offline 7/1+)

As y’all remember last month's post:
http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVnews-status-slo-newz-dayz-offline-5-20-td4693595.html#a4693598

EVnews items are coming in, in-spurts. You'll notice I've changed my posting
format to blast out a ~week's worth at a time. This is helpful as it lets me
gather what I can find, and frees me up to do other thing in between.

fyi: The va surgery team rescheduled my thyroid removal for next Monday 7/1.
God willing, I will be back at my apt. and online soon after (there may be a
delay in my evdl posts).

Re: EVnews status: 1/week worth ... (offline 7/1+)

Bruce,
   It is unfortunate that you need to undergo surgery. Good luck. Hernia
surgery for me on July 15. Oh well, at least I'm fairly healthy at 66 years
old.

On Sat, Jun 29, 2019, 5:57 PM brucedp5 via EV <[hidden email]> wrote:

> As y’all remember last month's post:
>
> http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVnews-status-slo-newz-dayz-offline-5-20-td4693595.html#a4693598
>
> EVnews items are coming in, in-spurts. You'll notice I've changed my
> posting
> format to blast out a ~week's worth at a time. This is helpful as it lets
> me
> gather what I can find, and frees me up to do other thing in between.
>
> fyi: The va surgery team rescheduled my thyroid removal for next Monday
> 7/1.
> God willing, I will be back at my apt. and online soon after (there may be
> delay in my evdl posts).
>

> For EVLN EV-newswire posts use:
>  http://evdl.org/archive/
>

> {brucedp.neocities.org}

Re: EVnews status: 1/week worth ... (offline 7/1+)

Best wishes Bruce