Electric Delorean Project - Calling Dave Delman

Electric Delorean Project - Calling Dave Delman

Mike.B
Dave, could I ask you a few questions about your
Delorean conversion.  I have an opportunity to obtain
a Delorean for a school project.  Please contact me
off list if you don't mind discussing your conversion.

Thanks

M.Barkley
texomaev at yahoo.com

Roger Hedlund Lives!

Roderick Wilde
Hi All, I just got off the phone with Roger Hedlund. He is still living in
Sunnyvale California and is quite well. In fact he is not even very old. He
is only a little over seven years older than me and I am still at that
awkward age between puberty and death :-) If you would like to see Roger's
car "The Battery Box" in person it is in the National Automobile Museum in
Reno, Nevada. Here is a picture of it there:
http://www.oiccam.com/reno/car_museum/racecars/1973_battery_box.shtml

Roderick Wilde