Electric Truck Cement Mixer

Liebherr, Designwerk to Unveil Electric Truck Mixer
Liebherr and Designwerk have developed an emissions-free, electric mixer
truck for transporting concrete.
May 12, 2020
shorturl.at/hoqHU
In 2016 Liebherr sold their 90,000 truck based cement mixer. They operate
worldwide, so their start with this technology could be a good first step.
They also work with a lot of ICE equipment so there are hints of developing
those types of fuels as well. I would like to see one day an electric
garbage truck for metropolitan areas (short range needed) that is silent,
clean and efficient. Wouldn't it be great to see a refuse company deadening
the sound from bins and trash cans because the truck is so silent. Paded
pickup arms to stop the noise. Off topic, I'm getting old, etc. etc.....
Alan

Fwd: Electric Truck Cement Mixer

https://bit.ly/2Vj9cD8

On Thu Jun 25 15:14:57 PDT 2020 [hidden email] said:
>those types of fuels as well. I would like to see one day an electric
>garbage truck for metropolitan areas (short range needed) that is silent,
>clean and efficient. Wouldn't it be great to see a refuse company deadening

I saw one at a car show in Oregon a few years ago.

Probably this one:
https://arstechnica.com/cars/2019/05/seattle-makes-history-with-electric-garbage-truck/

--

Bobcats and Cougars, oh my!  http://john.casadelgato.com/Pets

Re: Electric Truck Cement Mixer

From: John Lussmyer
>I saw one at a car show in Oregon a few years ago.

I saw one in the 1990's in England. *Very* quiet, even when emptying cans into the truck.

Excellence does not require perfection. -- Henry James
--
Lee A. Hart http://www.sunrise-ev.com