Electricmotorsport compared to Zero & Vectrix.

Electricmotorsport compared to Zero & Vectrix.

Lawrence Rhodes

http://www.electricmotorsport.com/store/ems_electric_motorcycle_gpr-s.php

We had a demo of the Zero motorcycle.  Very slick engineering.  On the edge.  10k.  Electricmotorsport does about the same thing with off the shelf components for less money & achieves similar performance.  60 mile range & maybe better acceleration.  Both are better performing than the Vectrix.  However these are apples & oranges bikes.  The Vectrix is a bit more money but I suspect the battery pack will last longer.  Lawrence Rhodes.

Re: Electricmotorsport compared to Zero & Vectrix.

lcalarea47
would be nice when they make these so a average joe could afford one  .
$8,500.00 plus a batery equalizer . lonnie

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 12:07 PM, Lawrence Rhodes <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> http://www.electricmotorsport.com/store/ems_electric_motorcycle_gpr-s.php
>
> We had a demo of the Zero motorcycle.  Very slick engineering.  On the
> edge.  10k.  Electricmotorsport does about the same thing with off the shelf
> components for less money & achieves similar performance.  60 mile range &
> maybe better acceleration.  Both are better performing than the Vectrix.
>  However these are apples & oranges bikes.  The Vectrix is a bit more money
> but I suspect the battery pack will last longer.  Lawrence Rhodes.

Re: Electricmotorsport compared to Zero & Vectrix.

Harlan Flagg
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Re: Electricmotorsport compared to Zero & Vectrix.

Harlan Flagg
AFAIK battery equalization IS built in to the stock model.  Advanced BMS
for quick charging is not.