ExxMob is even getting on the li-ion bandwagon.

ExxMob is even getting on the li-ion bandwagon.

Jay Donnaway
http://www.cnbc.com/id/22007942/for/cnbc/

Re: ExxMob is even getting on the li-ion bandwagon.

gottdi
Sounds more like they want you to buy stock rather than any real meat
on Lith-Ion Technology.

:  )

On Nov 28, 2007, at 11:43 AM, [hidden email] wrote:

> http://www.cnbc.com/id/22007942/for/cnbc/
No need to wait any longer. You can now buy one off the shelf. You can still build one too.

Re: ExxMob is even getting on the li-ion bandwagon.

Could be a bad sign - an oil company looking to grab some key patents,
perhaps?  Call me paranoid, but after what Chevron has done to NiMH, can you
really blame me?

David Roden
EVDL Administrator
http://www.evdl.org/

Re: ExxMob is even getting on the li-ion bandwagon.

Peter Eckhoff
Hello All,

I'd cut them some slack.  Their reserves are going down.  They have to
buy back their shares just to retain "shareholder value".  BP is now
"Beyond Petroleum".  We are seeing the twilight of the petroleum
industry as reserve prospects are diminishing.

That said, they have to explore different avenues and since they are in
the "energy business" why not explore what we know to be the next
paradigm which is likely to be renewables tied to battery storage to run
electric powered vehicles.

I welcome any and all benevolent progress toward that end.

Peter

David Roden (Akron OH USA) wrote:

> Could be a bad sign - an oil company looking to grab some key patents,
> perhaps?  Call me paranoid, but after what Chevron has done to NiMH, can you
> really blame me?
>
> David Roden
> EVDL Administrator
> http://www.evdl.org/

Re: ExxMob is even getting on the li-ion bandwagon.

Michaela Merz

My ideas exactly. Let's see if Shell or BP buys into Firefly's technology.

mm.

> Could be a bad sign - an oil company looking to grab some key patents,
> perhaps?  Call me paranoid, but after what Chevron has done to NiMH, can
> you
> really blame me?
>
> David Roden
> EVDL Administrator
> http://www.evdl.org/

Re: ExxMob is even getting on the li-ion bandwagon.

Dan Frederiksen-2
Actually I believe they are making more money now than ever. An honest
battery effort from an oil company strains all credibility at this point.

Dan