ExxonMobil and Electrovaya launch car program in Baltimore

ExxonMobil and Electrovaya launch car program in Baltimore

Seth Rothenberg
It's not hot off the presses, but I don't think I saw it posted yet.
A friend sent me this.....

June 23, 2009

Today ExxonMobilNaN took another important step in meeting the world’s
growing energy needs by announcing the sponsorship of an all-electric
car-sharing and rental program, called AltCar, at the Maryland Science
CenterNaN in Baltimore, MD

Full article @
http://www.exxonmobil.com/Corporate/news_features_20090623_electrovaya.aspx

Re: ExxonMobil and Electrovaya launch car program in Baltimore

John Garbarini

Seth-
Exxonmobil? You know that's a scam, right off the bat.
In Bergen County, where I live, Mini Cooper is now leasing its cars to local muni townships, for a "test" program. So, what? At the end of the "test," all town have to return the cars. What benefit comes from this? Another scam to make the US people think something's being done to get EVs on the road.
John
> Today ExxonMobilNaN took another important step in meeting
> the world’s
> growing energy needs by announcing the sponsorship of an
> all-electric
> car-sharing and rental program, called AltCar, at the
> Maryland Science
> CenterNaN in Baltimore, MD
>
> Full article @
> http://www.exxonmobil.com/Corporate/news_features_20090623_electrovaya.aspx

Re: ExxonMobil and Electrovaya launch car program in Baltimore

lcalarea47
i agree .. there all playing politics . plus you allways hear  of these
prototypes .all talk ...amazing these oil companys allways trying to pull
the wool over ones eyes ...lonnie