FW: twin, different motors?

Mike Willmon-3
Wow, so now I need a blower to drive my Pinto on the street?
Maybe I could get a hood scoop and drive a real supercharger to force cooling air into the motors ;-)

he he, an electric car with a blower,  how would I explain that at the track?

Maybe Banks would make me an intercooler package too...but I digress