For OO cable hook ups- need crimping tool

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
11 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

For OO cable hook ups- need crimping tool

Pinetreeporsche
I'm hooking the four battery modules in the back to the 3 in the front (modules next to each other are connected by busbar, and on to the controller, etc, and have some fat cable (over 1/2 in. to outside the rubber outer, probably a full half, maybe 9/16 for the copper) onto which I have to crimp the ample connectors I've bought to make the connections.  I can't find a crimping tool bigger than single O size at places like Harbor Freight or Home Depot.   HAS ANYONE found a supplier for a simple one-- not the big hydraulic type, but one like a really big bold cutter, with (probably) interchangeable dies?   AND- if anyone has one not in regular use that I could borrow, that's within a 50 mile drive of Washington DC (where I am) and Boston (where the car project is), let me know!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.evdl.org/private.cgi/ev-evdl.org/attachments/20131007/d29b1713/attachment.htm>
_______________________________________________
UNSUBSCRIBE: http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#usub
http://lists.evdl.org/listinfo.cgi/ev-evdl.org
For EV drag racing discussion, please use NEDRA (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEDRA)

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: For OO cable hook ups- need crimping tool

Roger Stockton
L. Chris Hager wrote:

> I can't find a crimping tool bigger than single O size at
> places like Harbor Freight or Home Depot.   HAS ANYONE found a supplier
> for a simple one-- not the big hydraulic type, but one like a really big
> bold cutter, with (probably) interchangeable dies?

EV Parts:
<http://www.evparts.com/products/golf-cart/batteries-dot/tools--and--testers---golf-cart/tl2926.htm>

EV Source (both the hydraulic and non-hydraulic versions, and either can be rented rather than purchased):

<http://www.evsource.com/tls_cabling_tools.php>

Cheers,

Roger.


_______________________________________________
UNSUBSCRIBE: http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#usub
http://lists.evdl.org/listinfo.cgi/ev-evdl.org
For EV drag racing discussion, please use NEDRA (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEDRA)

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: For OO cable hook ups- need crimping tool

Ben Apollonio
In reply to this post by Pinetreeporsche
Bob Batson up at EV America in Wolfeboro, NH has one you can rent.  I think it's like $30/week...or month...or something.  They ship it to you.  That's what I did.  Nice hex crimper.  They even included a cable cutter.

Cheers!
-Ben

On Oct 7, 2013, at 5:49 PM, L. Chris Hager wrote:

> I'm hooking the four battery modules in the back to the 3 in the front (modules next to each other are connected by busbar, and on to the controller, etc, and have some fat cable (over 1/2 in. to outside the rubber outer, probably a full half, maybe 9/16 for the copper) onto which I have to crimp the ample connectors I've bought to make the connections.  I can't find a crimping tool bigger than single O size at places like Harbor Freight or Home Depot.   HAS ANYONE found a supplier for a simple one-- not the big hydraulic type, but one like a really big bold cutter, with (probably) interchangeable dies?   AND- if anyone has one not in regular use that I could borrow, that's within a 50 mile drive of Washington DC (where I am) and Boston (where the car project is), let me know!
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <http://lists.evdl.org/private.cgi/ev-evdl.org/attachments/20131007/d29b1713/attachment.htm>
> _______________________________________________
> UNSUBSCRIBE: http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#usub
> http://lists.evdl.org/listinfo.cgi/ev-evdl.org
> For EV drag racing discussion, please use NEDRA (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEDRA)
>

_______________________________________________
UNSUBSCRIBE: http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#usub
http://lists.evdl.org/listinfo.cgi/ev-evdl.org
For EV drag racing discussion, please use NEDRA (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEDRA)

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: For OO cable hook ups- need crimping tool

rodhower
You can always find something on ebay, like this,
http://www.ebay.com/itm/HUSKIE-CN-258-Hydraulic-Compression-Crimper-Service-Entrance-Tool-With-Case-/181231618006?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a323f07d6

up to 4/O



________________________________
 From: Ben Apollonio <[hidden email]>
To: Electric Vehicle Discussion List <[hidden email]>
Sent: Monday, October 7, 2013 10:42 PM
Subject: Re: [EVDL] For OO cable hook ups- need crimping tool
 

Bob Batson up at EV America in Wolfeboro, NH has one you can rent.  I think it's like $30/week...or month...or something.  They ship it to you.  That's what I did.  Nice hex crimper.  They even included a cable cutter.

Cheers!
-Ben

On Oct 7, 2013, at 5:49 PM, L. Chris Hager wrote:

> I'm hooking the four battery modules in the back to the 3 in the front (modules next to each other are connected by busbar, and on to the controller, etc, and have some fat cable (over 1/2 in. to outside the rubber outer, probably a full half, maybe 9/16 for the copper) onto which I have to crimp the ample connectors I've bought to make the connections.  I can't find a crimping tool bigger than single O size at places like Harbor Freight or Home Depot.   HAS ANYONE found a supplier for a simple one-- not the big hydraulic type, but one like a really big bold cutter, with (probably) interchangeable dies?   AND- if anyone has one not in regular use that I could borrow, that's within a 50 mile drive of Washington DC (where I am) and Boston (where the car project is), let me know!
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <http://lists.evdl.org/private.cgi/ev-evdl.org/attachments/20131007/d29b1713/attachment.htm>
> _______________________________________________
> UNSUBSCRIBE: http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#usub
> http://lists.evdl.org/listinfo.cgi/ev-evdl.org
> For EV drag racing discussion, please use NEDRA (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEDRA)
>

_______________________________________________
UNSUBSCRIBE: http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#usub
http://lists.evdl.org/listinfo.cgi/ev-evdl.org
For EV drag racing discussion, please use NEDRA (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEDRA)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.evdl.org/private.cgi/ev-evdl.org/attachments/20131007/05db74eb/attachment.htm>
_______________________________________________
UNSUBSCRIBE: http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#usub
http://lists.evdl.org/listinfo.cgi/ev-evdl.org
For EV drag racing discussion, please use NEDRA (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEDRA)

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: For OO cable hook ups- need crimping tool

Lee Hart
In reply to this post by Pinetreeporsche
L. Chris Hager wrote:
> I have some fat cable onto which I have to crimp the ample connectors
> I've bought to make the connections. I can't find a crimping tool...

I bought mine from Waytek Wire www.waytekwire.com. They have quite a few
models that will crimp large battery cables. I have a heavy duty one,
(stock #460, $241.47) that has rotating dies to crimp #8 to 250 MCM
(bigger than 4/0).

They also have a budget model, Molex 19284-0034 (stock #497, $71.00)
that has interchangeable dies and crimps sizes from #8 to 4/0. This one
takes a lot of arm strength to operate.

If you're cheap, they also have a hammer crimper (stock #462, $10.36).
These depend on your skill, and you must TEST every connection you make
to be sure it's good (mechanical pull test, and electrical resistance test).

Any local electrician shop should have such a crimper, and could make a
cable for you. Or, you can rent Bob Batson's crimper -- $30 is a good
deal. Or, I'd be willing to crimp your lugs onto your cables with my
crimper if they are loose so you could send them to me.

--
Humanity is acquiring all the right technology for all the wrong
reasons. -- R. Buckminster Fuller
--
Lee A. Hart, http://www.sunrise-ev.com/LeesEVs.htm
_______________________________________________
UNSUBSCRIBE: http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#usub
http://lists.evdl.org/listinfo.cgi/ev-evdl.org
For EV drag racing discussion, please use NEDRA (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEDRA)

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: For OO cable hook ups- need crimping tool

Thos True
In reply to this post by Roger Stockton
Hi Chris,
As Roger has pointed out, we have 2 different styles of hand crimpers
available at EV Parts. The least expensive is the hammer style for $44, and
the hex style style for $330. (Items *TL2923 & **TL2926)*
Best Regards in your search,
Tom True



On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 3:27 PM, Roger Stockton <[hidden email]>wrote:

> L. Chris Hager wrote:
>
> > I can't find a crimping tool bigger than single O size at
> > places like Harbor Freight or Home Depot.   HAS ANYONE found a supplier
> > for a simple one-- not the big hydraulic type, but one like a really big
> > bold cutter, with (probably) interchangeable dies?
>
> EV Parts:
> <
> http://www.evparts.com/products/golf-cart/batteries-dot/tools--and--testers---golf-cart/tl2926.htm
> >
>
> EV Source (both the hydraulic and non-hydraulic versions, and either can
> be rented rather than purchased):
>
> <http://www.evsource.com/tls_cabling_tools.php>
>
> Cheers,
>
> Roger.
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> UNSUBSCRIBE: http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#usub
> http://lists.evdl.org/listinfo.cgi/ev-evdl.org
> For EV drag racing discussion, please use NEDRA (
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEDRA)
>
>


--
Remember, it is not that the glass is half empty, in reality, the glass is
merely twice the size that it needs to be! -TNT'82
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.evdl.org/private.cgi/ev-evdl.org/attachments/20131008/cb590ce0/attachment.htm>
_______________________________________________
UNSUBSCRIBE: http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#usub
http://lists.evdl.org/listinfo.cgi/ev-evdl.org
For EV drag racing discussion, please use NEDRA (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEDRA)

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: For OO cable hook ups- need crimping tool

Roland Wiench
In reply to this post by Pinetreeporsche
There are some auto, truck or golf cart shops that will supply the connectors, cables, heat shrink and even cut the cable and crimp on the wire terminals and/or battery clamps.  

So this is where I bought all the supplies from.  I first made up a spacing jig made out of a piece of wood and bolted on those battery adapter posts that are use to change the side mounts to standard post mounts. The post spacing is equal to the battery pack link spacing plus 1/8 inch.

Place the battery clamps or terminals on the post and measure the length of cable needed between these two terminals.  I use a long barrel heavy duty battery connection which has a long taper at the battery end.  I find instead of measuring only the length of the barrel and between the space of the two battery connectors, I could add about 1/4 inch longer, because the copper strands will push tightly into this taper end.  

Make up one cable and test fit it for size.  I then cut all the cable links to size. Circle cut the insulation on the ends of the cables, but do not slip the insulation off the end of the cables.  Leave on until you are ready to install the battery or terminal connection on to the cable. This method prevents the fine wires from fraying.

Next slip on the heat shrink on the cable that are using the battery clamps, because you cannot slip them on over these connectors. Install the battery or terminal connectors on the cable and temporary hold them on with a piece of tape.

Take all these equipment back to the dealer where you bought all these supplies and they crimp all these fittings for you.  Before crimping, place the link on the jig that has the two battery post and/or studs to correctly space the links.  Also it prevents the connectors from pushing off a bit of the cables if you need exact spacing.

The long barrel connections are double crimp.  You first crimp at the wire end and than at the connection end which may be taper.  If you first crimp at the taper connection end, this may cause the cable to push out of the connection.

The crimping operation did not cost anything.

Roland    


  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lee Hart<mailto:[hidden email]>
  To: L. Chris Hager<mailto:[hidden email]> ; Electric Vehicle Discussion List<mailto:[hidden email]>
  Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2013 7:43 AM
  Subject: Re: [EVDL] For OO cable hook ups- need crimping tool


  L. Chris Hager wrote:
  > I have some fat cable onto which I have to crimp the ample connectors
  > I've bought to make the connections. I can't find a crimping tool...

  I bought mine from Waytek Wire www.waytekwire.com<http://www.waytekwire.com/>. They have quite a few
  models that will crimp large battery cables. I have a heavy duty one,
  (stock #460, $241.47) that has rotating dies to crimp #8 to 250 MCM
  (bigger than 4/0).

  They also have a budget model, Molex 19284-0034 (stock #497, $71.00)
  that has interchangeable dies and crimps sizes from #8 to 4/0. This one
  takes a lot of arm strength to operate.

  If you're cheap, they also have a hammer crimper (stock #462, $10.36).
  These depend on your skill, and you must TEST every connection you make
  to be sure it's good (mechanical pull test, and electrical resistance test).

  Any local electrician shop should have such a crimper, and could make a
  cable for you. Or, you can rent Bob Batson's crimper -- $30 is a good
  deal. Or, I'd be willing to crimp your lugs onto your cables with my
  crimper if they are loose so you could send them to me.

  --
  Humanity is acquiring all the right technology for all the wrong
  reasons. -- R. Buckminster Fuller
  --
  Lee A. Hart, http://www.sunrise-ev.com/LeesEVs.htm<http://www.sunrise-ev.com/LeesEVs.htm>
  _______________________________________________
  UNSUBSCRIBE: http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#usub<http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#usub>
  http://lists.evdl.org/listinfo.cgi/ev-evdl.org<http://lists.evdl.org/listinfo.cgi/ev-evdl.org>
  For EV drag racing discussion, please use NEDRA (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEDRA<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEDRA>)

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.evdl.org/private.cgi/ev-evdl.org/attachments/20131008/2cf0678b/attachment.htm>
_______________________________________________
UNSUBSCRIBE: http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#usub
http://lists.evdl.org/listinfo.cgi/ev-evdl.org
For EV drag racing discussion, please use NEDRA (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEDRA)

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: For OO cable hook ups- need crimping tool

Pinetreeporsche
In reply to this post by Pinetreeporsche
Thanks for the several posts-- turns out someone recommended a hydraulic unit that can be had for $60 plus 10 shipping on eBay.  Should be ready to start cutting and capping cable in a week or two.  
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.evdl.org/private.cgi/ev-evdl.org/attachments/20131008/32f07c69/attachment.htm>
_______________________________________________
UNSUBSCRIBE: http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#usub
http://lists.evdl.org/listinfo.cgi/ev-evdl.org
For EV drag racing discussion, please use NEDRA (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEDRA)

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: For OO cable hook ups- need crimping tool

Rush Dougherty
In reply to this post by Ben Apollonio
Chris,

I just realized I have a crimper that you might like. I took a Harbor
Freight 12-ton press
http://www.harborfreight.com/12-ton-shop-press-33497.html,
and a hex socket the size of the Lug I was using, cut the hex socket in
half, welded it to appropriate metal for the shaft and also the bottom plate
and had myself a Crimper. Originally I was going to have 30 6v batteries, 60
+ crimps and did some tests. The 12 ton jack bent the top of the press so I
had to reinforce it. The test crimps worked out fine, I hung a 50lb weight
from one and no movement at all. Never tested the resistance, but figured
that the lead and copper were pretty well integrated. So it's set up for a
battery lug for a 2/0 cable.

If you want, it's yours free, just pay for the shipping. I'll take some pics
tomorrow when it's daylight and post them.

Rush
www.TucsonEV.com




> On Oct 7, 2013, at 5:49 PM, L. Chris Hager wrote:
>
> > I'm hooking the four battery modules in the back to the 3 in the front
> (modules next to each other are connected by busbar, and on to the
controller,
> etc, and have some fat cable (over 1/2 in. to outside the rubber outer,
probably
> a full half, maybe 9/16 for the copper) onto which I have to crimp the
ample
> connectors I've bought to make the connections.  I can't find a crimping
tool
> bigger than single O size at places like Harbor Freight or Home Depot.
HAS
> ANYONE found a supplier for a simple one-- not the big hydraulic type, but
one
> like a really big bold cutter, with (probably) interchangeable dies?
AND- if
> anyone has one not in regular use that I could borrow, that's within a 50
mile
> drive of Washington DC (where I am) and Boston (where the car project is),
let

> me know!
> > -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was
> > scrubbed...
> > URL:
> > <http://lists.evdl.org/private.cgi/ev-evdl.org/attachments/20131007/d2
> > 9b1713/attachment.htm>
> _______________________________________________
> > UNSUBSCRIBE: http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#usub
> > http://lists.evdl.org/listinfo.cgi/ev-evdl.org
> > For EV drag racing discussion, please use NEDRA
> > (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEDRA)
> >
>
> _______________________________________________
> UNSUBSCRIBE: http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#usub
> http://lists.evdl.org/listinfo.cgi/ev-evdl.org
> For EV drag racing discussion, please use NEDRA
> (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEDRA)
>
>
>
> -----
> No virus found in this message.
> Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
> Version: 2014.0.4142 / Virus Database: 3604/6727 - Release Date: 10/06/13




_______________________________________________________
Unlimited Disk, Data Transfer, PHP/MySQL Domain Hosting
              http://www.doteasy.com 
_______________________________________________
UNSUBSCRIBE: http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#usub
http://lists.evdl.org/listinfo.cgi/ev-evdl.org
For EV drag racing discussion, please use NEDRA (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEDRA)

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: For OO cable hook ups- need crimping tool

EVDL Administrator
In reply to this post by Lee Hart
On 8 Oct 2013 at 8:43, Lee Hart wrote:

> If you're cheap, they also have a hammer crimper (stock #462, $10.36).
> These depend on your skill, and you must TEST every connection you make to
> be sure it's good (mechanical pull test, and electrical resistance test).

I've used a hammer crimper for years.  They're a good choice for folks like
me who aren't bodybuilders and don't have lots of arm/chest strength, but
who can't afford a high-end hydraulic crimper.  

I agree that the crimps aren't of as high quality as a good die crimper's,
but I've never yet had one fail.  I think the key is to use a good, heavy
hammer (mine is some kind of mason's hammer) and wail at it on a solid
surface. (IMO, that solid surface requirement is the main downside of a
hammer crimper. It usually needs a cement garage floor.  You can't really
use it under the hood or inside the rear battery box.)  

In recent years some EV folks have tried low-priced, Chinese-made hydraulic
crimpers.  These are sold at Harbor Freight and on Ebay.  You'll find some
discussions in the archive, but IIRC one problem was that the dies weren't
the right size for US standard lugs.  

Yeah, here it is :

http://www.evdl.org/archive/index.html#nabble-td460816|a460822

or right to the source :

http://www.diyelectriccar.com/forums/showthread.php/caution-harbor-freight-
49-95-hyfdraulic-30951.html

I've stuck with the hammer crimper.

If you have a reasonable amount of upper-body strength and want a frugal
crimper, why not make something like Bill Dube''s homebrew 00 lug crimper?  
It's gloriously simple and direct, and not at all tough to make if you have
a welder at your disposal.  It's probably been at least 10 years ago that he
made it from a pair of flea-market bolt cutters and a 13mm hex socket, and
AFAIK he's still using it.

http://www.evdl.org/pages/dubecrimper.html

David Roden
EVDL Administrator
http://www.evdl.org/

David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA
EVDL Administrator

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
EVDL Information: http://www.evdl.org/help/
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Note: mail sent to "evpost" and "etpost" addresses will not
reach me.  To send a private message, please obtain my
email address from the webpage http://www.evdl.org/help/ .
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =


_______________________________________________
UNSUBSCRIBE: http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#usub
http://lists.evdl.org/listinfo.cgi/ev-evdl.org
For EV drag racing discussion, please use NEDRA (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEDRA)

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: For OO cable hook ups- need crimping tool

lektwik
Most if not all Interstate battery dealers will have a crimper like the
Quick Cable one sold at EV Parts. They can crimp them for you.

I am generally always against using a hammer crimper on large cable, with
the exception of the Dube' method. But if you are going to go that route,
why not just rig your homemade hex dies to a press for more consistent
results.

I favor the Quick Cable crimper (wow, the price has gone up on this one)-
http://www.evparts.com/index.php?section=products_zoom&TAG=tl2926






On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 4:03 AM, EVDL Administrator <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 8 Oct 2013 at 8:43, Lee Hart wrote:
>
> > If you're cheap, they also have a hammer crimper (stock #462, $10.36).
> > These depend on your skill, and you must TEST every connection you make
> to
> > be sure it's good (mechanical pull test, and electrical resistance test).
>
> I've used a hammer crimper for years.  They're a good choice for folks like
> me who aren't bodybuilders and don't have lots of arm/chest strength, but
> who can't afford a high-end hydraulic crimper.
>
> I agree that the crimps aren't of as high quality as a good die crimper's,
> but I've never yet had one fail.  I think the key is to use a good, heavy
> hammer (mine is some kind of mason's hammer) and wail at it on a solid
> surface. (IMO, that solid surface requirement is the main downside of a
> hammer crimper. It usually needs a cement garage floor.  You can't really
> use it under the hood or inside the rear battery box.)
>
> In recent years some EV folks have tried low-priced, Chinese-made hydraulic
> crimpers.  These are sold at Harbor Freight and on Ebay.  You'll find some
> discussions in the archive, but IIRC one problem was that the dies weren't
> the right size for US standard lugs.
>
> Yeah, here it is :
>
> http://www.evdl.org/archive/index.html#nabble-td460816|a460822
>
> or right to the source :
>
> http://www.diyelectriccar.com/forums/showthread.php/caution-harbor-freight-
> 49-95-hyfdraulic-30951.html
>
> I've stuck with the hammer crimper.
>
> If you have a reasonable amount of upper-body strength and want a frugal
> crimper, why not make something like Bill Dube''s homebrew 00 lug crimper?
> It's gloriously simple and direct, and not at all tough to make if you have
> a welder at your disposal.  It's probably been at least 10 years ago that
> he
> made it from a pair of flea-market bolt cutters and a 13mm hex socket, and
> AFAIK he's still using it.
>
> http://www.evdl.org/pages/dubecrimper.html
>
> David Roden
> EVDL Administrator
> http://www.evdl.org/
>
> David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA
> EVDL Administrator
>
> = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
> EVDL Information: http://www.evdl.org/help/
> = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
> Note: mail sent to "evpost" and "etpost" addresses will not
> reach me.  To send a private message, please obtain my
> email address from the webpage http://www.evdl.org/help/ .
> = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> UNSUBSCRIBE: http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#usub
> http://lists.evdl.org/listinfo.cgi/ev-evdl.org
> For EV drag racing discussion, please use NEDRA (
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEDRA)
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.evdl.org/private.cgi/ev-evdl.org/attachments/20131011/dd0610dc/attachment.htm>
_______________________________________________
UNSUBSCRIBE: http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#usub
http://lists.evdl.org/listinfo.cgi/ev-evdl.org
For EV drag racing discussion, please use NEDRA (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEDRA)