Fw: August NEEAA Meeting

Bob Rice-2

From: Bob Rice
To: Electric Vehicle Discussion List
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2007 5:54 PM
Subject: August NEEAA Meeting

   Hi EVerybody in the Least Coast;

   That time again, rapidly rushing up, as well as the end of summer, too.The Second Sat meeting of the EAA Chapter at my place in Killingworth CT. Come on over 1 or 2PM come hungery as we'll do the cookout as usual. hot dawgs, hamburglers, or bring something fancier? Open Grill, we 'aint. See at least 2 operating EV's and the hardware that makes them go.Dave C. bring down the Porsche! Lottsa outlets in 120/240 volt flavors to feed it!

   Summer is dashing away, dammit! So come on out!

Seeya?

 Bob