GEBattery - LiFePO4 China manufacturer - heard of these guys?

GEBattery - LiFePO4 China manufacturer - heard of these guys?

Rob Trahms

I just received an (unsolicited) email from these guys.  Never heard of them.
Has anyone had any experience with them, or are they brand spankin' new?

http://www.gebattery.com.cn

Thanks,
Rob

Re: GEBattery - LiFePO4 China manufacturer - heard of these guys?

dave cover-2
The largest cell I saw listed was 55ah and it's max continuous
discharge rate was 2C. Not that impressive. Any idea on pricing?

Dave Cover

http://www.evalbum.com/2149