Good company

R. Matt Milliron

  I recently replaced my motor mounts.  I found a company that gave me
very good service and I thought I would point everyone I could at
them.

http://www.motormounts.net/

They had what I needed.  The price was good.  When I e-mailed a
question the response was quick and helpful.  I received my order in
very good time.  I would recommend these people.

  R. M. Milliron

1981 Jet Electrica
http://www.austinev.org/evalbum/702

  This machine has been garaged for 17 years.
I am upgrading it and getting it running. Tabitha,
my daughter, named it, "Pikachu". It's yellow and black,
electric and contains Japanese parts, so I went with it.