Good price for scrap lead batteries

I just took some old AGM batteries to Allied Recycling in Walpole, MA
for recycling.  They paid me $0.22/pound, so $20 for a 90 lb. battery.
Seems like quite a good price -- much better than I've ever gotten from
a battery company.

                                        Ken

Re: Good price for scrap lead batteries

I have taken batteries back to my favorite Auto parts store and they
(OReilly) have always given me $15 per battery.
Pretty sweet and consistent deal.
Cor.