Govt. fuel economy site biased against Tesla

Govt. fuel economy site biased against Tesla

While I am not a fan of Tesla policies, I am a fan of Tesla performance.  It appears that the Model III is as efficient as the Ioniq.  Quite a feat for a heavier vehicle.  It beats my Leaf by 15mpge.  But the gov. site doesn't offer the base Tesla III as a comparison option.  It also recommends vehicles other than Tesla.  Hmmmm.  Fishy.  Lawrence Rhodes  https://fueleconomy.gov