Has anyone found a source for the control connector to mate the Ford (Lambda) DC/DC?

Has anyone found a source for the control connector to mate the Ford (Lambda) DC/DC?

Paul Wallace-3
I'm in the process of taking my S-10 up in voltage.  I have one of the
Ford high voltage DC/DC converters.  The control connector is a plastic
shell 9 pin on the top of the case.  It has several part numbers stamped
on it, but no manufacturer logo.  I've not been able to find any
reference to the connector numbers with web searches.

Has anyone found a source for the mating connector?

I'd also like to find the mate for the high voltage input connector on
the end of the pigtail cable that comes attached to the DC/DC. The
plastic shell for this connector has no identifying markings at all.

Paul Wallace
'91 chevy s-10 in transition