Hooking Zilla up for first time.

Jeff McCabe
 This is Jeff McCabe, I drive an electric 928 Porsche.
I am changing controllers to an zilla with sw202 contactors for reverse. Im
having trouble understanding the sense wires for reversing contactors. I cant
get past some alarms.
Does anyone in the bay area have experiance with the Zilla that can give me a
hand ?
I live in south San Jose, bye the way.

Thanks, Jeff McCabe
408-265-4745