Hot water heat

Walter Guinon
Has anyone tried one of those on demand, at the sink, hot water heaters? They are available for 120 VAC.
I envision a pump with expansion tank  feeding the existing cabin heater.
The built in over temp would  give some protection if the water pump quit.

Re: Hot water heat

Bruce W
The recent discussion on heating comes up this time a year and I thought I
would point to an excellent review done by our very own John Wayland. As
Most know John lives in Oregon where it gets pretty cold.

One thing to also keep in mind. Conversion of energy will always be a net
loss. Converting Gas to hot water, Electric to hot water or oil for that
matter will give you a net loss when talking about heating the car up. Or
any other type of conversion for that matter. Law of physics we mortal
humans cannot get around. Enjoy

http://www.evsource.com/articles/heater_compare.php