IT firm tmcs.co.uk keen to i3 EV lower their emissions carbon footprint down even lower

IT firm tmcs.co.uk keen to i3 EV lower their emissions carbon footprint down even lower

https://fleetworld.co.uk/it-firm-to-swap-to-all-electric-fleet/
IT firm to swap to all-electric fleet
2017-11-13  Natalie Middleton  Stag Publications

[image
https://fleetworld-ie1sx8rlrn5pfuy6a.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/bmwi_i3_hosted.jpg
Six BMW i3s will serve in a car pool for 115 employees
]

Fareham-based Taylor Made Computer Solutions is switching to an all-electric
fleet as it looks to slash its carbon footprint.

The company, which last year had one of the largest private business fleets
of Skodas in the UK, is to take delivery of six BMW i3s next month for use
as pool cars for the company’s 115 employees, backed up the installation of
a charger.

Founder and managing director Nigel Taylor said the rest of Taylor Made’s
vehicle fleet will transition to electric gradually over the coming years,
most likely with a range of different makes and models.

Taylor added: “Our current vehicles have relatively low emissions but we’re
keen to take our carbon footprint down even lower.”
[© 2017 Fleet World]
https://www.linkedin.com/company/taylor-made-computer-solutions
Taylor Made Computer Solutions

https://www.fleetnews.co.uk/articles/tag/taylor-made-computer-solutions
Taylor Made Computer Solutions News. Fleet Industry News
13 Nov. Governments 2040 ban prompts IT firm to 'go electric' ...
https://www.renewableenergymagazine.com/electric_hybrid_vehicles/british-it-firm-to-make-a-rapid-20171113
British IT firm to make a rapid switch to electric vehicles in its vehicle
fleet
13 November 2017 - Taylor Made Computer Solutions, based in Fareham, has ...
The rest of Taylor Made's vehicle fleet will transition to electric
gradually over the coming ...
http://www.businesscarmanager.co.uk/switched-firm-goes-electric-bmw-i3-pool-cars/
IT firm switches to BMW i3 pool cars
November 13, 2017 - Switched-on IT firm goes electric with BMW i3 pool cars
... A CGI of how Taylor Made Computer Solutions' new BMW i3 pool cars will
look ...

https://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/bmw-i3-electric-car-prices-get-a-charge-for-2018/3265016/
BMW i3 electric car prices get a charge for 2018
14th Nov 2017  AUD PRICES have risen by $600 for the new electric-powered
BMW i3, but a sporting derivative is a new inclusion among the 2018 variants
arriving from January ...
https://media.apnarm.net.au/media/images/2017/11/14/b881081416z1_20171114131630_000g52s69fv2-0-9p3tg5q90kk9rq7d9p2_fct1257x943x55_ct460x345.jpg