Icon electric car/Bandit. Anyone in Southern California available for a test drive?

Icon electric car/Bandit. Anyone in Southern California available for a test drive?

Lawrence Rhodes
I've gotten plenty of emails.  I am in San Francisco.  If someone can go check these out I'd be mighty happy.  I am only interested in paying cash and towing one away.  Lawrence Rhodes..

The "ICON" is a 3-wheel tough ALL electric vehicle and registers as cycle

Specifications USES

35HP AC Motor (more power than 65 HP gas) Meter Maid Vehicle (we have police lights)

Curtis 550 Amp Controller, latest technology Traffic Control (with police light bar)

72 Volt Lithium Battery System Mall Security (with police light bar)

American Manufactured with American parts Industrial hauling

Aluminum frame and chassis Industrial Security (with light bar)

Street and highway legal, DOT safety windows Recreation (2 or 4 person)

Over 100 miles on a charge, higher at lower speeds Commuter Car (20-cents/day operation)

Safe-sliding doors and windows Pizza Delivery (we build stainless rear)

Heater , Air Conditioner, windshield wiper/washer Errand Vehicle

Comex Belt Drive 11:1 transmission Farm hauling

Speeds up to 70MPH (adjusted at plant) Landscape vehicle

3-point seat belts, rear view mirrors, in and out Bullpen cart (baseball)

Lights, turn signals, brake lights, flashers Parks and recreation

Side Safety Lights, back-up lights, beeper Garbage (we build 3-yard dumpster)

Length 11'-6", Width 5-'5", Height 5'-11" Tool Cart

14" Tires, Front tire is SAFE ride flat Colleges, Universities, Schools

Pneumatic disk brakes Hospital Emergency vehicle

Storage: front and back First Aid Vehicle (with light bar)

All colors and custom painting, lettering Delivery Vehicle

Stereo AM/FM radio/ CD player

Deluxe standard interiors/ Custom, too

1500# payload, many custom back ends

ALL American parts, available in USA

Inside turning radius: 35"; Outside 112"

72 volt, 110/115 amp charger built in

Tough front and rear bumpers

Vehicle Weight: 1480# (base unit as pictured)

2 passenger cab (can be made for 4)

FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY.PLUS

CALL 310-213-6501 [hidden email]

Re: Icon electric car/Bandit. Anyone in Southern California available for a test drive?

Bruce W
Looks like a repackaged Zebra- Although the Zebra was also 72 volts and when
first talking to sales person they at first claimed AC drive and 100 mile
range. However it was an Alltrax AXE 7245 DC controller with D&D motor.
Also if you check out the terms it is to dealers only, no cash and carry
sales. Got website by goggling  supplied phone number.