Is Albright SW182B/125 Rated For Always ON coil?

Is Albright SW182B/125 Rated For Always ON coil?

MPaulHolmes
I am about to buy an Albright SW182B/125 contactor, but the seller doesn't know if the coils are rated for always on.  The data sheet is no help.  It just says that the SW182 has the option of the coils being rated for always on or rated for being on about 70% of the time.  I think the /125 has the answer that I seek :).  I've searched every google result for SW182B/125, to no avail.

Re: Is Albright SW182B/125 Rated For Always ON coil?

Peter Gabrielsson
Easy, according to the datasheet the intermittently rated coils has a
resistance of 5 ohms, the continuously rated has 13ohms. Ask the
seller to measure it.

www.electric-lemon.com