Quantcast

Kewa (Santo Domingo) Pueblo EVSE on I-25 between Albuquerque& Santa_Fe-NM

Kewa (Santo Domingo) Pueblo EVSE on I-25 between Albuquerque& Santa_Fe-NM

brucedp

% The image shows a level-2 EVSE, the wording says the EVSE is coming. Below is a level-3 plugshare.com listing stating coming soon. %

http://www.koat.com/article/american-indian-pueblo-gets-electric-car-charging-station/9640815
American Indian pueblo gets electric car charging station
May 11, 2017  KOAT

[image
https://hips.htvapps.com/htv-prod-media.s3.amazonaws.com/images/electric-vehicle-charging-station-1494533289.jpg
SOURCE: Wiki Commons
]

SANTO DOMINGO PUEBLO, N.M. (AP) —
An American Indian community is getting the first electric vehicle charging station along the Interstate 25 corridor between Albuquerque and Santa Fe.

The Public Service Co. of New Mexico says the charging station will be placed at Santo Domingo Pueblo thanks to a partnership with the utility, Ugo and Nissan.

Officials say the Santo Domingo station will ease anxiety for electric vehicle drivers traveling between two of New Mexico's biggest cities.

Santo Domingo Pueblo Gov. Robert Coriz says the new charging station is part of the tribe's commitment to meet the growing needs of the traveling public.

The charging station is the latest in New Mexico. In recent years, motels along Route 66 have installed similar stations.
[© 2017 The Associated Press]
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/new-mexico/articles/2017-05-11/american-indian-pueblo-gets-electric-car-charging-station
American Indian Pueblo Gets Electric Car Charging Station
May 11, 2017  An American Indian pueblo is getting the first electric vehicle charging station along the I-25 corridor between Albuquerque and Santa Fe ...

https://api.plugshare.com/view/location/117124
Phillips 66 Santo Domingo Pueblo
Ports CHAdeMO DCFC, CCS DCFC
Address 24–100 Highway 22, Santo Domingo Pueblo‎ NM‎ 87052, United States
Phone (505) 465-2242
Description  station still under construction
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kewa_Pueblo,_New_Mexico
Kewa Pueblo, formerly known as Santo Domingo Pueblo (Eastern Keres: Kewa), is an Indian pueblo and a census-designated place (CDP) in Sandoval County, New Mexico, in the United States.

For EVLN EV-newswire posts use:
http://evdl.org/evln/