Lawless BBB Update

lawlessind
It looks like Lawless Industries will be bringing the Milwaukee Tool
V28 Chevy to BBB in January.  I've got to sift through the damage we
(Jesse) did in Bakersfield but barring anything unrepairable in time
she will be there.  I'll get her fired up, (no pun intended) next week
and have a better idea what we have to work with.  Who will be the
lucky one to hot wire the 384 pc pack this time?

So my question to the NEDRA SC racers out there.  What is going to be
the 1/8th mile time to beat the last week in January?

On the east coast?
On the west coast?

Can I convince Gone Postal to run in San Diego?  I'll wager $100 for a
heads up, cross country duel between two TV (sort of) legends.  Monster
Garage vs. Suckin Amps. What do you think Rod?

Shawn Lawless

Re: Lawless BBB Update

Charles Whalen
Awesome Shawn!  Any chance you could use your media connections from Monster
Garage, Discovery Channel (or whatever channel MG used to run on, I forget
and no longer have cable, just OTA/HD), to try to get some film coverage of
the event here and your proposed x/c duel with Rod (if he accepts and can
make it to San Diego)?

I spent an hour on the phone with a film producer in Washington DC today,
who is coming down here with a crew to film BBB for a national broadcast.  I
hooked him up with Cliff Rassweiler of ProEV (www.proev.com), whom they are
going to profile.

The more film crews and coverage we can get, the more exciting this is going
to be and more electricity in the air (pun intended)!  I've been going out
to all the local South Florida media outlets as well, where I'm starting to
see some interest and hope to have some local film crews here as well.
Having that famous nationally-broadcast Milwaukee Tool V28 Chevy here will
be a big attraction and icing on the cake!

Thanks for the great news!

Charles Whalen
Florida EAA

Re: Lawless BBB Update

Hi-Torque Electric

--- [hidden email] wrote:

> It looks like Lawless Industries will be bringing
> the Milwaukee Tool
> V28 Chevy to BBB in January.  I've got to sift
> through the damage we
> (Jesse) did in Bakersfield but barring anything
> unrepairable in time
> she will be there.  I'll get her fired up, (no pun
> intended) next week
> and have a better idea what we have to work with.
> Who will be the
> lucky one to hot wire the 384 pc pack this time?

Hey Shawn

Fun stuff! sure beats it sitting on a showroom floor
withering away!  You just be careful now, as we don't
need our new NEDRA President having another Mr
GoodWrench moment trying to take Plasmaboys record  of
"biggest plasma ball inside a car" from him 8^o
Anyway sounds like you boys are gonna have Way to much
fun 8^)
Cya
Jim Husted
Hi-Torque Electric