Less EVLN posts? ...

brucedp5

As I have posted in the past, the amount of usable EV related news items are a feast or famine situation. Currently, were are in a drought (there are few good ones). So, during this time, I will condense my efforts to a couple of posts, and likely only add the links to other items at the bottom of those for readers to explore.

I do this for a couple of reasons, one of which is an electric mobility scooter project that I will later post about. And another is changes in my health which is motivating me on that project
(I am getting old folks).

I hope that these changes will still lead readers to the items I have spent time on finding, and at the same time helped those searching the archives to know of news items that were produced at this point-on-the-EV-timeline.

Thank you for allowing me to use the evdl bandwidth to post these news items.

For all EVLN posts use:
http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=search_page&node=413529&query=evln&sort=date

{brucedp.150m.com}

Re: Less EVLN posts? ...

brucedp5
I am in the VA Hospital with CHF, I will be afk until late next week.
Please send any personal email offline to save evdl bandwidth.
-brucedp

Where is Bruce?

Gail Lucas-2
Does anyone know which hospital Bruce is in, where one might send a card?
Has anyone gone to visit him or have any information on how he is doing?
Unlike Bruce, he did not provide details that we could follow up on.  I did
send him an e-mail but I think afk indicates he won't be at his computer
right now.

Thanks,
Gail

>I am in the VA Hospital with CHF, I will be afk until late next week.
> Please send any personal email offline to save evdl bandwidth.
> -brucedp

Re: Where is Bruce?

Lee Hart
Gail Lucas wrote:
> Does anyone know which hospital Bruce is in, where one might send a
> card? Has anyone gone to visit him or have any information on how he is
> doing? Unlike Bruce, he did not provide details that we could follow up
> on. I did send him an e-mail but I think afk indicates he won't be at
> his computer right now.

I'm wondering the same thing! Bruce has done so much for others that it
would be good if we could do something for him.
--
Ring the bells that still can ring
Forget your perfect offering

Re: Where is Bruce?

EV professor
I don't know, does any one know where he lives or his phone number so we
can look up his home city and therefore guess which VA Hospital he might be
in...

*Dennis Lee Miles *

*Director   **E.V.T.I. Inc.*

*E-Mail:*  *[hidden email]* <[hidden email]>

   *Phone #* *(863) 944-9913*

Dade City, Florida 33523

 USA

On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 3:36 PM, Lee Hart <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Gail Lucas wrote:
>
>> Does anyone know which hospital Bruce is in, where one might send a
>> card? Has anyone gone to visit him or have any information on how he is
>> doing? Unlike Bruce, he did not provide details that we could follow up
>> on. I did send him an e-mail but I think afk indicates he won't be at
>> his computer right now.
>>

> I'm wondering the same thing! Bruce has done so much for others that it
> would be good if we could do something for him.
> --
> Ring the bells that still can ring
> Forget your perfect offering
> There is a crack in everything
> That's how the light gets in.
>         -- Leonard Cohen, from "Anthem"
> --
> Lee Hart's EV projects are at http://www.sunrise-ev.com/LeesEVs.htm

> group/NEDRA)

Re: Where is Bruce?

On 5 May 2014 at 8:22, Gail Lucas wrote:

> Does anyone know which hospital Bruce is in, where one might send a card?

According to Zabasearch, Bruce lives in Redwood City.  The Palo Alto VA
facility is near there, so I called them.  A very pleasant and helpful
operator took my call.

Bruce is in Building 100, Ward 2A.  If you live in the area, I expect that
he'd welcome a visit.

To write to him, use

VA Palo Alto Health Care System
3801 Miranda Ave
Palo Alto CA 94304

ATTN: Bruce D Parmenter, Building 100 Ward 2A