Lets start a list of attendees to the 5/12 SJ Hybrid 2 Hot Rod SHOW

Lets start a list of attendees to the 5/12 SJ Hybrid 2 Hot Rod SHOW

Cruisin
I thought it would be nice if all of those attending the show can provide their name and entry number for all to see. When attending, others can look them up and look see at their exhibit. I have entry 035.

Re: Lets start a list of attendees to the 5/12 SJ Hybrid 2 HotRod SHOW

Cor van de Water
I had never heard of this show so I googled it
and it appears that it is just a few miles away
At the San Jose Mercury News campus.
Who would have known...
You can find all info here:
http://hybrids2hotrods.com/

Cor van de Water
Chief Scientist
Skype: cor_van_de_water     XoIP: +31877841130
Tel: +1 408 383 7626        Tel: +91 (040)23117400 x203

I thought it would be nice if all of those attending the show can
provide their name and entry number for all to see. When attending,
others can look them up and look see at their exhibit. I have entry 035.

Nabble.com.

Re: Lets start a list of attendees to the 5/12 SJ Hybrid 2 HotRod SHOW

brucedp5

Already posted on Mar 06, 2012
http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVent-EAA-BayLEAF-s-H2H-seeks-EVs-pih-SJ-Mercury-News-5-12-2012-td4450979.html
EVent: EAA/BayLEAF's H2H seeks EVs/pih @SJ Mercury News 5/12/2012

EV/pih wanted: Only seeking vehicles that plug-in (no-hev's)
[San Jose, CA USA]

-
http://www.electricauto.org/events/event_details.asp?id=220097
[EVent: Hybrids-to-Hotrods]

When: Saturday 10am to 4pm 5/12/2012

Where: San Jose Mercury New parking lot
750 Ridder Park Rd.
San Jose, California

Contact: Paul Stith pauls sum.com
-

-
Mar 1, 2012 01:13:05 PM,  membership electricauto.org  wrote:
Hi Santa Cruz EV Supporters -
Here's an event EAA Chapters and Bay LEAF are working on for May to
be hosted at the San Jose Mercury News.

Please feel free to join in the fun with or without your EV. If you
can bring your Electric Car for the day, please follow the
instructions below ASAP to save your spot and keep an ICE car from
taking it!

For this event I'm in charge of the 'Electric Avenue' that will be
lined with EVSE companies, charging networks and all EV
organizations, clean transportation, regional / city programs that
want a free space to reach out to the greater Bay Area.

We expect lots of Media so this a great opportunity. Please let me
know if you would like to participate in that part of the event.
Your assignment is to please pass this along to EV drivers. Let me
know if you have any questions.

Thanks for your support!
Regards, Paul Stith  pauls sum.com
-

-
Sustainable Unlimited Mobility
Project Green On Ramp
Subject: [BayLEAFS] Hybrids to Hotrods  May 12th 2012

All: As we’ve discussed at previous meetings, the Hybrids to Hotrods
Show is coming to San Jose on May 12th. As EV owners, we’re planning
to make an impressive show there, displaying our vehicles and having
a vendor showcase. We invite you to participate with us as we attempt
to assemble the largest collection of EV’s ever in North America
(outside of ports of entry).

Ideally, we’ll get 200+ (the current record is 176). Join us in
making this a record setting event (and get a free lunch to boot).

To register, follow these steps:

1. Fill out the PDF form and submit per its instructions. The form
can be found here:

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0Bxo8vWe-yr4tNTBHbW04cHhRdjJKOGUxNmNWak1idw

2. Go to the link to our separate on-line tracking form and provide
your name and email/phone minimum. The link is here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dENRMVhXTmF1bndkSWx3cDBUZEhIU1E6MQ#gid=0

[*Note: Both printed paper forms must be signed are required to get
  you in the show. We are not counting on any charging at the show.]

3. We will contact you with instructions on when to arrive and where
to park at the event.

If you’re thinking of participating, do register soon. The event
organizers have 500 spots available for showing cars, and already
100 are taken by ICE vehicles.

Pass the word on to your friends that have EVs.
We look forward to seeing everyone in San Jose!

Note, this event will likely displace some of the EAA and SF BayLEAFs
meeting scheduled for May.

Contact Paul Stith  pauls sum.com  if you have questions.
-

[Public EVSE near the EVent:
http://www.recargo.com/sites/3416
Walgreens - 1 EVSE

http://www.recargo.com/sites/3408
Walgreens - 1 EVSE

http://www.recargo.com/sites/735
Fourth Street Garage

http://www.recargo.com/search?search=750+Ridder+Park+Rd.+San+Jose%2C+Ca&commit=+++SEARCH+++
EVSE search

EVent contact: Paul Stith  pauls sum.com
]

{brucedp.150m.com}

-
-