Li-Ion BMS video: 3 stages of charging

Elithion
For those of you who use Li-Ion cells, but don't have the Li-Ion BMS book, I am recording a series of videos on Li-Ion BMS issues.

The second set discusses the 3 stages of charging an unbalanced battery pack.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4Dz3XrgluM

Charging a single cell can be done in only 2 stages:
1) Constant Current
2) Constant Voltage
Same goes for a a top-balanced battery.

But, charging an unbalanced battery requires a 3rd stage:
1) Constant Current
2) Balance
3) Constant Voltage
We look at why that is, and how it can be implemented.

I'll announce the next videos as they come out.

Davide
Davide Andrea
Elithion

Davide

Re: Li-Ion BMS video: 3 stages of charging

gottdi
A sure fire way to hide the truth. No way to point out the false comments anymore.

Figures he would do that.

Pete :)
http://onegreenev.blogspot.com/
No need to wait any longer. You can now buy one off the shelf. You can still build one too.