LiFePo4 Cycles? Not 1M

Hi
When I used to convert gassers to EVs and used Thundersky and Calb LiFePO4 batteries, I’d get about 50k miles or 1K cycles with balancers    The range would drop down some and stop making the 50 mile round trip to GE Renewable Energy (also about that time got bored with driving that particular vehicle).  That was the case for the Electro Metro, E-Jeep, Porsche 914 and Karmann Ghia to 2014.  (Cycles were close to what Tsky and Calb data sheet showed for 80%dod) 1M miles sounds like marketing BS or wishful thinking.
Have a renewable energy day
Mark.  REEVAdiy.org

Sent from my iPhone