Looking for used cells...

I have a few cells in my 45 cell pack of calb 180's that are showing signs
of age after 6 years of daily use.  I'd like to replace the lowest cells
and since the rest of the pack has some wear, thought used cells would be
appropriate and lower cost.

Does anyone have some used cells looking for a home?  I'd consider other
brands or AH capacities assuming they can be paralleled to approximately
160-200 AH.  I'd even be open to other chemistries too since I can program
my BMS with new limits.

Thanks!
Joe

Re: Looking for used cells...

I have 48 Calb 180 cells sitting in a vehicle I'm disassembling.   Where
are you located?  You can reply off list.

Barry
www.justanotherevconversion.blogspot.com