Manzanita micro PFC charger options connector pinout

Manzanita micro PFC charger options connector pinout

I’ve got an older PFC40 charger without the options connector on the back panel, vintage about 2009 or maybe a little newer.  I’d like to add the options connector so that I can control charger output current remotely.  Does anyone have pictures of the internal charger wiring harness for the option connector and a pinout of either the internal options header, or the external options connector?

thanks,
Paul Wallace

On Sun Feb 11 12:46:11 PST 2018 [hidden email] said:
>I?ve got an older PFC40 charger without the options connector on the back panel, vintage about 2009 or maybe a little newer.  I?d like to add the options connector so that I can control charger output current remotely.  Does anyone have pictures of the internal charger wiring harness for the option connector and a pinout of either the internal options header, or the external options connector?

You do realize that there have been multiple revisions of the PC boards and circuitry in the charger?
What you have is likely to not even HAVE the setup for the option connector.

--

Bobcats and Cougars, oh my!  http://john.casadelgato.com/Pets