My ev grin is almost here..

Dave Hymers
Well, I'm grinning already actually, I did the final hook ups on the zilla
and span the rear wheels of my truck, prodding the pot :-) Hope to test
drive it this weekend, my biggest fear is being able to make it back up the
driveway.

Dave

Re: My ev grin is almost here..

Cruisin
Your fear will be less if you sized your battery pack and chager for about 75mi and 4hrs charging.

Re: My ev grin is almost here..

Dave Hymers
Heh, it would also be less if it wasn't an undersized pack of used tojans
and I actually had a charger ;-) (other than a 4amp solar panel charging
24v sub packs)

First drive was flawless 1st and 2nd gear mostly, getting a feel for
things. Lots of work still to do.