NEOEV

rodhower
We are in the process of forming a new ev club, Northeast Ohio EV.
It's still in the early stages, so we haven't figured out all of the particulars.  We do have a member of the group that plans on letting
us use his shop for meetings and to work on EV's.  This is located in Tallmadge, OH about 1 mile from Myers Motors.
Here's a few links to get more info,
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/NEOEV/
http://neoev.org/
http://neoev.net/ is registered but there is nothing up yet.
Rod

Re: NEOEV

lawlessind
Thanks for the update Rod. Sounds interesting.

PS: I didn't forget about the batteries.

Shawn

Re: NEOEV? Go for it!!

Bob Rice-2
    Hi EVerybody;

   Rod, Shawn, David, guyz in NE Ohio. A Klub of yur own? Yeah! Love it when
ya talk about all that! Get cars, guyz, ideas, etc together! Have yur
meeting once a month, preferably a weakend, when most guys can get loose
from the rest of their enchanting lives? As they said in a movie somewhere;
"If you build it, they will come" MAYBE Myer's Motors might be interested in
a Club? They are just down the road, Tallmadge?

   MAYBE I'm a bad influince? We have a NJ AND a Long Island club, EAA
Chapters going now. Yeah, it's a lota work, as I do Munchies, etc, EVery
meeting. Cookout in the summer, in my spacious yard, or around the fireplace
in my Family Room, when winter temps, snow, etc keep alota conversions
shivering in their garages.

   The socialization is the fun part. Friends don't let friends build an EV
in a rickety garage in Speonk, NY or Surprise AZ, BOTH actual places,
without networking, sharing of knowledge, the general camarade we enjoy,
thanks to the "Net" where I can share my thoughts with the World. Whoda
Thunk it, 30 years ago?

    Snip a bit>

    Good Luck, guyz! Keep us posted!

      Bob, Prez ..NEEAA. In Corrupticut.

Re: NEOEV? Go for it!!

Seth Rothenberg
>   MAYBE I'm a bad influince? We have a NJ ... EAA....

We had a nice size meeting this week in NJ.
At least 2 people came in full EV's, one in a partial (prius),
one person towing an EV.

One topic discussed was niche markets
for converters -
like, controller manufacturers, chargers, BMS.

At the meeting, I found out that Netgain has a controller.
At least the controller mfr. couldn't point the finger
at the motor mfr - or vice versa.

Re: NEOEV? Go for it!!

rodhower
The only controls I seen on their web site were Logisystems and Alltrax.
I think the most amusing product name is the
'JImPulse 9 ™' $5750.00 - Twin 9" Wow!

> We had a nice size meeting this week in NJ.
> At least 2 people came in full EV's, one in a partial
> (prius),
> one person towing an EV.
>
> One topic discussed was niche markets
> for converters -
> like, controller manufacturers, chargers, BMS.
>
> At the meeting, I found out that Netgain has a controller.
> At least the controller mfr. couldn't point the finger
> at the motor mfr - or vice versa.

Re: NEOEV? Go for it!!Net Gain Controllers

Bob Rice-2