Specifically, the interface/filter board mounted between the motor sensors
and the controller. Close examination showed that smoke got out of (at
least) one of the IC's, and it is now unidentifiable. I think I've found
one of the reasons for the lack of RPM last time I tried running this setup.
So Schematic, Parts List?
I already have the wiring diagram that details the connections in and out
of the board.
Hi Mike. As you probably know while Solectria still sort of exists as a
utility scale PV hardware company, Solectria-the-EV-manufacturer is long
gone. Their engineers who would have your answer are no doubt now scattered
to the winds.
If you haven't already, you might try posting your question on the Solectria
Yahoo Group. At least one person there has hacked Force controllers with
some success. That would be mostly the Brusa AMC range (largely AMC325).
However, I think Solectria's UMOC and possibly DMOC range controllers were
used in Forces toward the end of production, so there's a slight chance that
someone might have done some reverse engeineering.