Nhra

Michael Clark
The nhra has a electric vehicle drag racing class why don't we just race at
nhra events as well and get national coverage?

Re: Nhra

KilowattA798
In a message dated 4/26/2011 12:42:03 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
[hidden email] writes:

> Subj:[EVDL] Nhra
> Date:4/26/2011 12:42:03 PM US Mountain Standard Time
> From:[hidden email]
> Reply-to:[hidden email]
> To:[hidden email]
> Received from Internet:
>

> The NHRA has an electric vehicle drag racing class why don't we just race
> at
> NHRA events as well and get national coverage?
> -------------- next part --------------

We can enter ET bracket racing but not any Super classes: Super gas, Super
Street, Super Comp or any other Pro class.ICE only allowed.
Sometimes an NHRA track involved with a pro event will call out an
exhibition car. I have been in that position twice, the last time at the NHRA finals
in Pomona. Thousands and thousands still in the stands after a John Force
run watched with their mouths open a quick EV run.

Dennis Berube       4000+ EV timeslips

I encourage all EVs to bracket race it fun and there are no or few
politics.

Re: Nhra

Bill Dube
The NHRA allows EVs to compete in bracket racing (mixed in with
everything else) and in Jr Dragster racing.
There are no electric specific classes or records available in the
NHRA. Great to have the EV safety rules for electrics in the NHRA
official rule book. That allows tracks to get insurance for electric
drag racing events without a problem.

We have plenty of folks that race at their local tracks because the
NHRA has EV specific safety rules listed in their rule book. Early
on, NEDRA worked _very_ hard to get a good set of EV safety rules
into the NHRA book. It makes it super easy to hold a NEDRA event (or
any EV drag racing event) at any drag strip around the world. It was
a very big deal for the advancement of EV racing. May not seem so
important now that the rules are in place, but it was an historic
milestone in 1999.

Bill D.

At 01:39 PM 4/26/2011, you wrote:

>The nhra has a electric vehicle drag racing class why don't we just race at
>nhra events as well and get national coverage?

Re: Nhra

KilowattA798
In a message dated 4/26/2011 1:06:47 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
[hidden email] writes:

> Subj:Re: [EVDL] Nhra
> Date:4/26/2011 1:06:47 PM US Mountain Standard Time
> From:[hidden email]
> Reply-to:[hidden email]
> To:[hidden email]
> Received from Internet:
>

> The NHRA allows EVs to compete in bracket racing (mixed in with
> everything else) and in Jr Dragster racing.
> There are no electric specific classes or records available in the
> NHRA. Great to have the EV safety rules for electrics in the NHRA
> official rule book. That allows tracks to get insurance for electric
> drag racing events without a problem.
>
> We have plenty of folks that race at their local tracks because the
> NHRA has EV specific safety rules listed in their rule book. Early
> on, NEDRA worked _very_ hard to get a good set of EV safety rules
> into the NHRA book. It makes it super easy to hold a NEDRA event (or
> any EV drag racing event) at any drag strip around the world. It was
> a very big deal for the advancement of EV racing. May not seem so
> important now that the rules are in place, but it was an historic
> milestone in 1999.
>
> Bill D.

It was hard back then, I started EVdrag racing in 1991.I had to get an
Exhibition License to be on any NHRA track.
John Force and Shirley Muldoney signed my NHRA license after watching my
license runs.

Dennis Berube

Re: Nhra

Ronald Adamowicz
Bill,

You were such a great safety guy. This video pretty much sums it up in my mind:  No leathers, no helmet, not at a track, people all around, and after saying A123 is a sponsor (they should have canceled him IMMEDIATELY)  State of the art data acquisition system (a palm pilot - we used a 16-channel DAS with 1000 samples/sec/channel)  (also gives me a lot of faith in government scientists)  You were VERY FORTUNATE you didn't hit anyone!

>From what I have been told this was not the first "accident" with the former NEDRA safety directors motorcycle - a young model was pretty hurt in Colorado a few years back when he claimed the throttle stuck wide open - but did you learn? ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pM1j2d1RMU

Ronald Adamowicz
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
www.IEDRA.net
www.GeoMetricMoving.com
Director
www.ECEDRA.com

At 01:39 PM 4/26/2011, you wrote:

>The nhra has a electric vehicle drag racing class why don't we just race at
>nhra events as well and get national coverage?

Re: Nhra

David Nelson-5
Wow Ron. I thought you were bigger than to post this. You complain in
one thread about others doing the very same thing and then post this.
I suppose you have been perfect your whole life and never made
mistakes, up until now, that is. Why? What do you gain?

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 5:32 PM, RONALD ADAMOWICZ
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Bill,
>
> You were such a great safety guy. This video pretty much sums it up in my mind:  No leathers, no helmet, not at a track, people all around, and after saying A123 is a sponsor (they should have canceled him IMMEDIATELY)  State of the art data acquisition system (a palm pilot - we used a 16-channel DAS with 1000 samples/sec/channel)  (also gives me a lot of faith in government scientists)  You were VERY FORTUNATE you didn't hit anyone!
>
> >From what I have been told this was not the first "accident" with the former NEDRA safety directors motorcycle - a young model was pretty hurt in Colorado a few years back when he claimed the throttle stuck wide open - but did you learn? ...
>

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pM1j2d1RMU
>

> Ronald Adamowicz
> President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
> www.IEDRA.net
> www.GeoMetricMoving.com
> Director
> www.ECEDRA.com

David D. Nelson
http://evalbum.com/1328

Re: Nhra

Ronald Adamowicz
David,

Bill has attacked me at every step, he even had a guy call my sponsor. He has ruined "other" NEDRA racers plans at getting lithium sponsorships with A123. He claims to be "Mr. Safety", so let the truth be known. Read his daily bashing of me on the NEDRA forum, I have no regrets in posting the truth.

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Bill,
>
> You were such a great safety guy. This video pretty much sums it up in my mind:  No leathers, no helmet, not at a track, people all around, and after saying A123 is a sponsor (they should have canceled him IMMEDIATELY)  State of the art data acquisition system (a palm pilot - we used a 16-channel DAS with 1000 samples/sec/channel)  (also gives me a lot of faith in government scientists)  You were VERY FORTUNATE you didn't hit anyone!
>
> >From what I have been told this was not the first "accident" with the former NEDRA safety directors motorcycle - a young model was pretty hurt in Colorado a few years back when he claimed the throttle stuck wide open - but did you learn? ...
>

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pM1j2d1RMU
>

> Ronald Adamowicz
> President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
> www.IEDRA.net
> www.GeoMetricMoving.com
> Director
> www.ECEDRA.com

Mike Willmon
Ron,
The truth is already out there.  Bill does not try to hide it.  Thats a big
difference between you and him (likely one he is proud of), that he will
admit when he is wrong.  I don't think Bill could hurt your chances of
sponsorship more than you already have in posting such garbage and trash
talk as the owner, President, CEO and Director of an organization that was
formed solely to bash the already established push for electric drag racing
and claiming to be the big world of change in electric racing. I think it
says a lot about a sponsor too that would stand by him after such an
admitted mistake.  You, I think, they would consider a liability. You don't
even have clearly defined classes, and claim to be the owner of a record for
which you do not even have a class.

You claim to be such a good businessman and have stated goals of making bank
and profiting.  You would fit right in with the NHRA I'm sure.  They
actually do not care for electric racing and have been unashamed to keep us
down, with the seeming goal to make money.  I am not worried nor threatened
by your actions.  You seem to be following the path of another EV swindler
that I know of who is still trying to make out with many of his customers
hard earned money.  But with his motives known to the public, as stated by
himself, every word that comes out of his mouth is another length of rope
that will hang him.

You see Ron,  I am not like you either.  I am not in it to make bank, and I
am not seeking sponsorship.  I am not afraid to call out a crook or refute
lies or mis-truths.  You forget, you played out that whole drama on several
of the lists in trying to self proclaim yourself as a new NEDRA Chapter.
 Never mind that we do not have Chapters, or that you did not wait for our
decision before starting your bashing campaign.   It was a fact that I was
all excited about welcoming you guys aboard.  I am just glad that I have
such a good Board and supportive membership that I quickly saw the detriment
you would bring to this organization.  That you would call one of our
members on the phone and threaten physical harm by bashing his teeth in is
abhorable.  If you must call anyone to make threats you may do it to me.  I
spent 7 years as a federal law enforcement officer and I know and am not
afraid to use the legal system.   Nor am I afraid of any of your threats
that you may post on this forum, or any other, or phone calls you wish to
make to me or my employer or any potential sponsors.  In fact if you wish to
make any threats against me just let me know when you are coming to town to
make good on them and I will meet you at the airport.

Of course I predict you will bash me because I said something on this forum
of free speech.  I know it does not directly relate to electric vehicles,
but it does relate to the good folks that are trying to build them and race
them.  There are racers and non racers alike that hang out here and while I
realize that comments of some of our members may have ruffled your feathers,
they are as free to speak here as you or I.  So consider this my civic duty
to speak out against you.  And to remind you that these topics are not
tolerated by the list admin.  As a result we typically try to keep our real
nitty gritty and even trash talk confined to our own NEDRA site where we all
are truly free to make comments without fear of censorship.  Maybe it would
be a good idea if you were to form your own e-mail list just for the
purposes of bashing NEDRA.  I would join your list (although you have benned
me from your facebook site wafter me and CHip were your 2nd and 3rd and only
members) as I love a good argument.  And feel free to post
your grievances to the NEDRA list as well, where much of this kind of talk
is tolerated.  If you are banned from our list please let me know.  You
might understand if the NEDRA list admin (which is not me for good reason)
banned you for threatening to bash his teeth in.  But if you desire to
continue your tirade, and this list admin kicks us both off, let me know and
I'll invite you back over to our list.... or join yours.

I applaud your efforts in making a camaro run in the 11's (or 9's if you
actually made a run with a time slip to show for it).  Even running 12's
takes a lot of work and is still something that opens eyes at tracks NHRA
and IHRA and in other countries alike.  Just know that before you came along
everyone who was into Electric Drag Racing was involved or at least followed
NEDRA.  Realize that your method for coming on scene is an affront to almost
all of the folks you would hope to recruit, and detrimental to your stated
goal of promoting electric racing.  You may like and want to be the "bad
boy" of electric drag racing, and for that there is no one that will stop
you.  I happen to believe that the controversy is what raises eyebrows and
some day we will be like the WWF and sister organizations having trash talk
on national television and racing feuds that make lots of other people lots
of money.  But if that happens my goals are fulfilled and people know about
electric drag racing.  I will tell you though, I will not make money from
it.. and if that is your desire then you will have a long uphill road to
wealth.

I want to end this with a recommendation and desire that you post your
accomplishments on http://www.dragtimes.com/.  They have a special section
that features electric dragsters.  It used to be that you had to win a
featured spot on the list to be in this section.  But I have noticed that
they are now putting all electrics that post directly into this section. We
currently have an 11 second Fiero going through the votes here
http://dragtimes.com/Pontiac-Fiero-Timeslip-22425.html  if you would vote
every day and post to your membership to do the same that would truly
promote electric drag racing no matter what you think of me or NEDRA.  I
would venture to guess that if you posted your vehicle on that site that you
would also be run up the flag pole and be a featured Car of the Month.   I
will actually issue a friendly challenge on behalf of NEDRA to you that
although John Metric's Fiero already has 40 votes, that your 9 second (or 10
second, or 11 second) time slip posting will not beat him to the Featured
Car of the Month spot. (Notice the current leader for the month has 1319
votes.... and we have seen the votes for the month reach over 4000 for the
top contender slot........   So at 40 votes with John Metric's Fiero you are
not that far behind.... I am challenging you to post.... for an electric
race to the top of a Gasser website.

And Olly if you are reading I would hope to see a certain Bug up on there
pretty soon too.  But if your 9 second Bug wants to give an 11  second
Camaro a lead I can understand ;-)

Mike

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 5:19 PM, RONALD ADAMOWICZ <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> David,
>
> Bill has attacked me at every step, he even had a guy call my sponsor. He
> has ruined "other" NEDRA racers plans at getting lithium sponsorships with
> A123. He claims to be "Mr. Safety", so let the truth be known. Read his
> daily bashing of me on the NEDRA forum, I have no regrets in posting the
> truth.
>

> Ronald Adamowicz
> President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
> www.IEDRA.net
> www.GeoMetricMoving.com
> Director
> www.ECEDRA.com

Re: Nhra

Mike Willmon
Again I would reiterate, A123 is a company that can sponsor anyone they
wish.  I do not think they are incapable of making their own decisions on
who they want want fronting their technology.  Yes Bill made an error in
judgement, but the fact that he still sports their logo is testament to the
fact that they still honor his achievements.  Bill could tell them there is
a Pinto that would really promote their product because it would be fast,
and they would laugh.. because its a fact that Pinto's are slow and ugly
(but not as ugly as Gremlins).  Bill could tell them some competitor is a
sleezball and they could still pick him up because that persons PUBLIC
record stands for itself.  A123 is the only responsible party in their
decision on who to sponsor.  Anyone who would go to them for assistance must
realize this. And this is true for ANY sponsor.  If you go to a sponsor with
your hat in your hand, you better hope and pray that you have not pissed
someone off that might not testify on your behalf if they start looking for
references.  And who would you think  they look to for references first if
they are already sponsoring an award winning thing?

Just my 2 KWh worth

[hidden email]> wrote:

> David,
>
> Bill has attacked me at every step, he even had a guy call my sponsor. He
> has ruined "other" NEDRA racers plans at getting lithium sponsorships with
> A123. He claims to be "Mr. Safety", so let the truth be known. Read his
> daily bashing of me on the NEDRA forum, I have no regrets in posting the
> truth.
>

> Ronald Adamowicz
> President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
> www.IEDRA.net
> www.GeoMetricMoving.com
> Director
> www.ECEDRA.com

Re: Nhra

dave cover-2
Well said Mike!

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 1:54 AM, Mike Willmon <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Again I would reiterate, A123 is a company that can sponsor anyone they
> wish.  I do not think they are incapable of making their own decisions on
> who they want want fronting their technology.  Yes Bill made an error in
> judgement, but the fact that he still sports their logo is testament to the
> fact that they still honor his achievements.  Bill could tell them there is
> a Pinto that would really promote their product because it would be fast,
> and they would laugh.. because its a fact that Pinto's are slow and ugly
> (but not as ugly as Gremlins).  Bill could tell them some competitor is a
> sleezball and they could still pick him up because that persons PUBLIC
> record stands for itself.  A123 is the only responsible party in their
> decision on who to sponsor.  Anyone who would go to them for assistance must
> realize this. And this is true for ANY sponsor.  If you go to a sponsor with
> your hat in your hand, you better hope and pray that you have not pissed
> someone off that might not testify on your behalf if they start looking for
> references.  And who would you think  they look to for references first if
> they are already sponsoring an award winning thing?
>
> Just my 2 KWh worth
>
> Mike
>
> On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 5:19 PM, RONALD ADAMOWICZ <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> David,
>>
>> Bill has attacked me at every step, he even had a guy call my sponsor. He
>> has ruined "other" NEDRA racers plans at getting lithium sponsorships with
>> A123. He claims to be "Mr. Safety", so let the truth be known. Read his
>> daily bashing of me on the NEDRA forum, I have no regrets in posting the
>> truth.
>>

>> Ronald Adamowicz
>> President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
>> www.IEDRA.net
>> www.GeoMetricMoving.com
>> Director
>> www.ECEDRA.com

http://www.evalbum.com/2149

Re: Nhra

Mike Willmon
Wait for the response Dave...   I predict its coming ;-)

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 3:39 AM, dave cover <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Well said Mike!
>
> On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 1:54 AM, Mike Willmon <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> > Again I would reiterate, A123 is a company that can sponsor anyone they
> > wish.  I do not think they are incapable of making their own decisions on
> > who they want want fronting their technology.  Yes Bill made an error in
> > judgement, but the fact that he still sports their logo is testament to
> the
> > fact that they still honor his achievements.  Bill could tell them there
> is
> > a Pinto that would really promote their product because it would be fast,
> > and they would laugh.. because its a fact that Pinto's are slow and ugly
> > (but not as ugly as Gremlins).  Bill could tell them some competitor is a
> > sleezball and they could still pick him up because that persons PUBLIC
> > record stands for itself.  A123 is the only responsible party in their
> > decision on who to sponsor.  Anyone who would go to them for assistance
> must
> > realize this. And this is true for ANY sponsor.  If you go to a sponsor
> with
> > your hat in your hand, you better hope and pray that you have not pissed
> > someone off that might not testify on your behalf if they start looking
> for
> > references.  And who would you think  they look to for references first
> if
> > they are already sponsoring an award winning thing?
> >
> > Just my 2 KWh worth
> >
> > Mike
> >
> > On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 5:19 PM, RONALD ADAMOWICZ <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >> David,
> >>
> >> Bill has attacked me at every step, he even had a guy call my sponsor.
> He
> >> has ruined "other" NEDRA racers plans at getting lithium sponsorships
> with
> >> A123. He claims to be "Mr. Safety", so let the truth be known. Read his
> >> daily bashing of me on the NEDRA forum, I have no regrets in posting the
> >> truth.
> >>

> >> Ronald Adamowicz
> >> President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
> >> www.IEDRA.net
> >> www.GeoMetricMoving.com
> >> Director
> >> www.ECEDRA.com

Re: Nhra

dave cover-2
Ron of ECEDRA fame has now gone too far. This morning he called my
place of employment and was yelling at our receptionist. Making the
same kind of threats he has made against me and many others on this
list, the NEDRA list and the DIYElectric list. I just want everyone to
know what kind of person you are dealing with.

Dave Cover

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 8:03 AM, Mike Willmon <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Wait for the response Dave...   I predict its coming ;-)
>
> On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 3:39 AM, dave cover <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Well said Mike!
>>
>> On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 1:54 AM, Mike Willmon <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>> > Again I would reiterate, A123 is a company that can sponsor anyone they
>> > wish.  I do not think they are incapable of making their own decisions on
>> > who they want want fronting their technology.  Yes Bill made an error in
>> > judgement, but the fact that he still sports their logo is testament to
>> the
>> > fact that they still honor his achievements.  Bill could tell them there
>> is
>> > a Pinto that would really promote their product because it would be fast,
>> > and they would laugh.. because its a fact that Pinto's are slow and ugly
>> > (but not as ugly as Gremlins).  Bill could tell them some competitor is a
>> > sleezball and they could still pick him up because that persons PUBLIC
>> > record stands for itself.  A123 is the only responsible party in their
>> > decision on who to sponsor.  Anyone who would go to them for assistance
>> must
>> > realize this. And this is true for ANY sponsor.  If you go to a sponsor
>> with
>> > your hat in your hand, you better hope and pray that you have not pissed
>> > someone off that might not testify on your behalf if they start looking
>> for
>> > references.  And who would you think  they look to for references first
>> if
>> > they are already sponsoring an award winning thing?
>> >
>> > Just my 2 KWh worth
>> >
>> > Mike

>> He
>> with

http://www.evalbum.com/2149

Re: Nhra

Ronald Adamowicz
Dave,

There was no "yelling" a very polite conversation, she gave me your Corporate Office information in Stamford, CT. I have already filed a complaint in regards to your attack campaign against ECEDRA with you legal office. We have in our possession over 20 post made by you during working hours. Keep up the good work for NEDRA.

Ronald Adamowicz
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
www.IEDRA.net
www.GeoMetricMoving.com
Director
www.ECEDRA.com

Ron of ECEDRA fame has now gone too far. This morning he called my
place of employment and was yelling at our receptionist. Making the
same kind of threats he has made against me and many others on this
list, the NEDRA list and the DIYElectric list. I just want everyone to
know what kind of person you are dealing with.

Dave Cover

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 8:03 AM, Mike Willmon <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Wait for the response Dave...   I predict its coming ;-)
>
> On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 3:39 AM, dave cover <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Well said Mike!
>>
>> On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 1:54 AM, Mike Willmon <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>> > Again I would reiterate, A123 is a company that can sponsor anyone they
>> > wish.  I do not think they are incapable of making their own decisions on
>> > who they want want fronting their technology.  Yes Bill made an error in
>> > judgement, but the fact that he still sports their logo is testament to
>> the
>> > fact that they still honor his achievements.  Bill could tell them there
>> is
>> > a Pinto that would really promote their product because it would be fast,
>> > and they would laugh.. because its a fact that Pinto's are slow and ugly
>> > (but not as ugly as Gremlins).  Bill could tell them some competitor is a
>> > sleezball and they could still pick him up because that persons PUBLIC
>> > record stands for itself.  A123 is the only responsible party in their
>> > decision on who to sponsor.  Anyone who would go to them for assistance
>> must
>> > realize this. And this is true for ANY sponsor.  If you go to a sponsor
>> with
>> > your hat in your hand, you better hope and pray that you have not pissed
>> > someone off that might not testify on your behalf if they start looking
>> for
>> > references.  And who would you think  they look to for references first
>> if
>> > they are already sponsoring an award winning thing?
>> >
>> > Just my 2 KWh worth
>> >
>> > Mike

>> He
>> with

http://www.evalbum.com/2149

Re: Nhra

Evan Tuer
Wow, you just couldn't make this up!

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 3:52 PM, RONALD ADAMOWICZ
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dave,
>
> There was no "yelling" a very polite conversation, she gave me your Corporate Office information in Stamford, CT. I have already filed a complaint in regards to your attack campaign against ECEDRA with you legal office. We have in our possession over 20 post made by you during working hours. Keep up the good work for NEDRA.
>

> Ronald Adamowicz
> President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
> www.IEDRA.net
> www.GeoMetricMoving.com
> Director
> www.ECEDRA.com

Re: Nhra

Ronald Adamowicz
Mike,

My comments in regards to Bill Dube's actions against another ev drag racer is valid, he tarnished a very well known NEDRA drag racer and ruined his chances of sponsorship with A123. This information is very well known to the insiders at NEDRA. He also TRIED to ruin my relationship with my sponsor, but failed. My sponsor is already up to date with all the NEDRA bashing on me and ECEDRA.

You bash the NHRA for wanting to make a profit? They are a business and have done very well. They also spend millions in promotions for drag racing. NHRA employees might take your criticism on them not to kindly.

You call me a "swindler", that is funny, I have spent more of my own funds promoting ev use and ev drag racing then NEDRA has spent in ten years.

You first say you were a "Federal Officer" then threaten me with an airport meeting. Please Mike, I would love to meet you, we have event's close to you in Ohio.

I will take your comments and threats with a grain of salt, and call it racers ego talk. But, if you would like to speak with me directly for once, my number is 860-301-6813.

GLTA!

[hidden email]> wrote:

> David,
>
> Bill has attacked me at every step, he even had a guy call my sponsor. He
> has ruined "other" NEDRA racers plans at getting lithium sponsorships with
> A123. He claims to be "Mr. Safety", so let the truth be known. Read his
> daily bashing of me on the NEDRA forum, I have no regrets in posting the
> truth.
>

> Ronald Adamowicz
> President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
> www.IEDRA.net
> www.GeoMetricMoving.com
> Director
> www.ECEDRA.com

Re: Nhra

Myles Twete
Sheesh...some people never grow up.  And when they do, they resort the same
"I'll tell mom" and tactics.
Go figure.  Then again, he fits in with the rest of the e-drag queens if you
ask me...ego everywhere.

-

>> but

http://lists.sjsu.edu/mailman/private/ev/attachments/20110426/b283b35f/attac
hment.html

http://lists.sjsu.edu/mailman/private/ev/attachments/20110426/33a155a6/attac
hment.html

>> > -------------- next part --------------
>> > An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
http://lists.sjsu.edu/mailman/private/ev/attachments/20110426/ec2686ac/attac
hment.html

>> --
>> http://www.evalbum.com/2149

http://www.evalbum.com/2149

Re: Nhra

Mark Grasser
New Subject, Same two CHILDREN bantering. Same argument. This is like being
on the Thundersky list.

Sincerely,
Mark Grasser

wrote:

> Wait for the response Dave...   I predict its coming ;-)
>
> On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 3:39 AM, dave cover <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Well said Mike!
>>
>> On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 1:54 AM, Mike Willmon <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>> > Again I would reiterate, A123 is a company that can sponsor anyone they
>> > wish.  I do not think they are incapable of making their own decisions
on
>> > who they want want fronting their technology.  Yes Bill made an error
in
>> > judgement, but the fact that he still sports their logo is testament to
>> the
>> > fact that they still honor his achievements.  Bill could tell them
there
>> is
>> > a Pinto that would really promote their product because it would be
fast,
>> > and they would laugh.. because its a fact that Pinto's are slow and
ugly
>> > (but not as ugly as Gremlins).  Bill could tell them some competitor is
>> > sleezball and they could still pick him up because that persons PUBLIC
>> > record stands for itself.  A123 is the only responsible party in their
>> > decision on who to sponsor.  Anyone who would go to them for assistance
>> must
>> > realize this. And this is true for ANY sponsor.  If you go to a sponsor
>> with
>> > your hat in your hand, you better hope and pray that you have not
pissed

>> > someone off that might not testify on your behalf if they start looking
>> for
>> > references.  And who would you think  they look to for references first
>> if
>> > they are already sponsoring an award winning thing?
>> >
>> > Just my 2 KWh worth
>> >
>> > Mike

>> He
>> with
the

http://www.evalbum.com/2149

Re: Nhra

EVDL Administrator
My finger is getting closer to the stop button.  It's only going to take
about one more ugly post.

Please, guys, show some restraint here.  If you want to punch each other in
the mouth, either figuratively or literally, that's none of my affair as
long as you don't do it in a public place (here on the list).

Find a nice quiet back alley somewhere, please, and settle this dispute OFF
LIST, or I'll have to close the gate on the EVDL fence.

Thanks.

Re: Nhra

nicklogan
David,
      Unfortunately this problem of racers wasting everyone's time with bickering continues despite multiple warnings in the past. It's especially annoying if you subscribe via the digest option and thus can't filter individuals or threads. How about setting up an online survey (surveymonkey.com would do) and letting all presently registered EVDL members vote on whether to ban the topic of racing from the list permanently?

Fed up and just short of unsubscribing,

John Nicholson
www.evalbum.com/2672

Re: Nhra

Myles Twete
As a subscriber since 1993, I vote the opposite---don't ban e-racing
topics---I'd like to know what's going on in that realm without having to
resubscribe to the NEDRA Yahoo list.  I'm not close to unsubscribing here
and early on realized that digest mode is just too difficult to deal with
and a waste of time---so I understand.  I would unsubscribe before again
accepting digest mode.  Deleting individual emails is much easier.
-Myles