Nickel Plated Copper Busbars for sale (meant for BB600 batteries)

Nickel Plated Copper Busbars for sale (meant for BB600 batteries)

John Lussmyer
I still have a pile of Nickel Plated Copper Busbars that were meant
for BB600 batteries. (which I no longer have).
They are $3.65 each, and I'm selling them at cost.
A picture of them on some BB600 cells is the photo for the BB600 group.
These are 1/2" x 1/8" x 2" long Nickel Plated copper bars with slots
on both ends.
They will fit between cells that are end-to-end or side-to-side.
--
John G. Lussmyer      mailto:[hidden email]
Dragons soar and Tigers prowl while I dream.... http://www.CasaDelGato.com