Nissan Leaf HV battery connector available

Nissan Leaf HV battery connector available

I know some here have asked how to get the connector that plugs into the Nissan Leaf’s battery HV connector.
I am talking about the big connector with 2 round pins, carrying over 200 Amps from the pack to the inverter.
It has 3 latches and because it is so difficult to remove, dismantlers often break it (sometimes even breaking the battery socket in the process).

I now have this connector available with about 8” of wire attached, so if any of you is searching for this connector then let me know.
I can send the pics on request.
Cor.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10