No AGNS or OJ at PIR

lawlessind
Despite a desire to the contrary I won't be bringing OJ or AGNS to
Portland on Friday.
The 2 new motors for OJ are not yet complete but I was hoping to either
send AGNS out with my driver or crate her up and ship LTL, fly out to
the race, then on to Anaheim on Saturday for a parade inspection and
meetings.  It was confirmed this morning that I need to be in Anaheim
on BOTH Friday and Saturday. Man I really wanted to christen AGNS at
240 volts at a NEDRA event.  As it stands now we will have to settle
for a trip to Quaker City Raceway on Weds. night. I want to thank
everyone for inviting us out.  On the bright side it does look like
both vehicles may be in Colorado in the near future.  Also, OJ's
escapades in Memphis are tenatively scheduled to air on the Speed
Channel at 10pm Sunday night.  As soon as I receive confirmation I'll
post it.

Shawn Lawless

Re: No AGNS or OJ at PIR

MrGoFast99
In a message dated 8/13/2007 7:36:16 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
[hidden email] writes:

[...]

Shawn, I have two questions, what does OJ and AGNS stand for and when are
you going to get here in sunny CA.?

The old beekeeper, racer, engineer, teacher, etc,etc,etc,

Jim Ludiker........still the quickest EV in the world, behind Dennis.

Re: No AGNS or OJ at PIR

lawlessind
Hi Jim,

OJ = Orange Juice
AGNS = All GO NO Show

We sure could use a SO Cal NEDRA race!!!

Shawn

Re: No AGNS or OJ at PIR

MrGoFast99
In a message dated 8/13/2007 12:29:38 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
[hidden email] writes:

Hi Jim,

OJ = Orange Juice
AGNS = All GO NO Show

We  sure could use a SO Cal NEDRA race!!!

Shawn

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I knew what the OJ was butt forgot the other.
As they say on the price is right, come on down.

Re: No AGNS or OJ at PIR

Rich Rudman
Bummer Shawn...

Madman