Non Public Charging Stations NPCS

drdhdmd
Legend Nissan, Syosset, NY says their charging station is for their customers only.
Thank you,
Dave Delman

Re: Non Public Charging Stations NPCS

Cruisin
EBAY and a bunch of others say the same thing. Why do we patronize these company's who want to exclude customers and provide chargers only to employees?

Re: Non Public Charging Stations NPCS

Rush Dougherty
Say the same thing? What is that?

We don't know what you're referring to if you don't include it in your
reply.

Rush
www.TucsonEV.com

Cor van de Water
Hi Rush,
I was wondering the same thing, so I paged back through the posts
and found what Dave said that probably triggered Cruisin's response:

>Legend Nissan, Syosset, NY says their charging station is for their
>customers only.
>Thank you,
>Dave Delman

Cor van de Water
Chief Scientist
Email: [hidden email] Private: http://www.cvandewater.info
Skype: cor_van_de_water Tel: +1 408 383 7626

We don't know what you're referring to if you don't include it in your
reply.

Rush
www.TucsonEV.com

11/01/12

Re: Non Public Charging Stations NPCS

Rush Dougherty
Cor,

That may not be what he is referring to.

One post says " exclude customers" and the other post says " customers
only", which are contradictory phrases...
So he maybe referring to some other post.

Rush
www.TucsonEV.com

I was going by the "non-Public" behavior in both cases,
not whether it is customer or not - Nissan limits the
access to their chargers for their (Nissan) vehicles only
and Ebay and others have gone as far as removing their charger
listing from the public charging lists, presumably to avoid
encouraging the public to come use the chargers in their parking which
is intended for their employees and visitors only.

Cor van de Water
Chief Scientist
Email: [hidden email] Private: http://www.cvandewater.info
Skype: cor_van_de_water Tel: +1 408 383 7626

That may not be what he is referring to.

One post says " exclude customers" and the other post says " customers
only", which are contradictory phrases...
So he maybe referring to some other post.

Rush
www.TucsonEV.com

at