OJ dragster on Speed Channel Sunday night

OJ dragster on Speed Channel Sunday night

lawlessind
OJ and crew will be on of the debut episode of "Speed Records" this
Sunday night at 10:30 PM on the Speed Channel.
I'm guessing we'll get 3-5 minutes of airtime.  So after a big weekend
of racing at PIR, kick back on Sunday with a cold beer and watch us
running around like crazies trying to get in 5 runs with two different
vehicles before they shut the lights off at Memphis Raceway. Watch for
a giant fireball finale.

Shawn Lawless

Re: OJ dragster on Speed Channel Sunday night

MrGoFast99
In a message dated 8/16/2007 7:39:39 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
[hidden email] writes:

OJ and crew will be on of the debut episode of "Speed Records" this
Sunday night at 10:30 PM on the Speed Channel.
I'm guessing we'll get 3-5  minutes of airtime.  So after a big weekend
of racing at PIR, kick back  on Sunday with a cold beer and watch us
running around like crazies trying  to get in 5 runs with two different
vehicles before they shut the lights off  at Memphis Raceway. Watch for
a giant fireball finale.

Great job getting ink for EV's

Jim L